Chapter 7 - The Jail Break Plan

"Dad.. I'm sorry i have to head out to find Ruby"

"Are you sure your ready for this?"

"Yes... I also need to find, Her"

"Her?"

"My.. My girlfriend, She was kidnapped by SALEM"

"No point in me trying to stop you... Good luck my Sunny Little Dragon"

"Thanks dad, I'll see you.. Soon"

Yang set off and got on her motorbike, She had another mission first.. Yang reached a gas station and refilled her motorbike, She went into pay and to grab some refreshments for the ride

"Hey baby, Can i buy you a drink?"

"Too young to drink sorry plus i'm off limits"

"Off limits ay? I like a challenge and you don't look that young!"

*Sigh* Yang steps up from her seat and blasts him outside the bartender nervously standing there but not shortly after thanking her for getting rid of that pest, Yang asked the bartender for all the information on Raven Branwen he said something about a tribe so she started to go to her motorbike when that creep from the bar came up to her

"You know I can take you there"

"Sure... Take me there"

She followed the creep on her motorbike, he told her to wait there and came back with more men and weapons, She beat them all up though.. Wasn't that hard, What has Raven been teaching her men?

"Raven's going to kill you for this!"

"Maybe, But i doubt it. After all... She is my mum"

"I'm going to be so dead for this..."

She walked in the direction they had just came from and kicked open the gates, She walked in swaying her hips as people stared at her in confusion whispering to each other. as i walked closer to what i presumed to be before i got to go inside the tent Raven came out.. "Yang.. Did you really have to beat up my men to get here?"

"They attacked first"

"Well... Lets talk"

We walked inside the tent, It was nothing too fancy but... I'm not here to see my mother, I'm here to save (Y/N) And i know that Raven has been meeting up with her every now and then, Raven knew why i was here but yet she still decided to stall, She showed me her power.. to turn into a bird and how Qrow could aswell... She assumed that I came here to go to Ruby but I knew they had another reason.

"I'm here because you have a bond with (Y/N) and i need you to come WITH me"

"Fine, I know that you can't do this alone just know i'm only doing this because i've met (Y/N) before"

"I want to go immediately"

"We'll head off in 10 minutes, get your items ready and prepared"

Raven's POV

Yang was asking for a lot, this is basically going to be impossible, I could just teleport in there and teleport them all back to Qrow, As for me i'll just go back to my tribe.. This is actually really simple.. Dang i'm smart! We don't really need our weapons but it wont hurt to have them, Ya never know what may happen.. What if my semblance doesn't work? What if someones waiting and they know we're going to come? I cant put Yang in danger.. I've already been a bad mum since the start I can't let her down again.. We'll head out in 10 minutes. but before we do i'll need to tell her the plan so she's not clueless.. Yang doesn't even have to come with but I know she'll insist on coming.

"Yang we're leaving in 5 minutes hurry up"

Alright.. This is going to be... Not fun.. O-well