I got the boys where I want them

Collin's P.O.V

"Your sister is hot dude" Nathan said causing the rest of the boys to laugh and me to growl at him "Its true, she usto be ugly man but now look at her" he pointed to the window of the kitchen in the house, my sister was sitting on the table eating an apple. Whats happened to her?

I jumped in the pool trying to clear my head. Is it my fault shes changed? I did treat her badly but I felt lost when she moved away for over 1year but now she's back and  changed, I don't think its for the best.

"Is she single?" asked Matt. I looked at him giving him daggers, he put his hands up in defence "Well its not my fault dude, shes your sister if she wasn't you will get her in bed by tonight" he chuckled causing the guys to crack up and me to make vomit noises.

I looked at her and come up with an idea to piss her off, I looked at the dudes who seemed to notice my facial expression knowing what I'm about to do. I chuckled to myself while the boys had big grins on the faces "Hanna!" I called loudly causing her to look at me confused. I gestured for her to come over.

~.~.~

Hannah P.O.V

I walked outside to my brother who was calling me, I looked at him then at the boys noticing their wide grins. I walked back slowly while saying "Lets talk about this..." I said slowly causing the boys grins to grow wider and walk towards me even faster.

I looked behind me to see how far the distance is to get there, it wasn't that far so I decided to make a run for it. As I was running I felt myself being lifted in the air by one of the boys. I started slapping his back and kicking while using some threats "If you don't put me down ill cut your balls off!" I shouted making the rest of the guys to chuckle and the dude who was carrying me grow pale but he didn't put me down.

I felt myself being chucked into the air and I took a deep breath before I felt the water suffocating me. I rose the top while chuckling, the guys smiles turned into one of confusion. I looked a them with a sweet grin "Who did this?" I said innocently they all pointed at my brother causing him to grow pale and put his hands up in surrender "Thanks for grassing me out dudes"

I got out the pool to take of my clothes and as I was doing so I heard a few wolf whistles and a growl from my brother and I knew I was getting to him. I am so lucky I decided to wear my sexy red, lacy underwear today. I turned to see the boys shocked faces causing a smirk appear on my lips "Nathan, can you rub sun cream on my back" he looked at me his mouth a-gape but excepted.

He walked over towards me taking cautious steps, but when he noticed I wasn't about to rip his head of he started to squeeze out the sun cream and rubbed it on my back gently making me say "Ahh yeah, there you got it" I looked at my brother to see his face growing red. Ha Ha! he shouldn't mess with me.

My brother climbed out the pool angrily and stormed in causing me to chuckle "Thanks" I said turning around to Nathan blushing making me chuckle some more. I walked to the pool and dived in perfectly causing a few more wolf whistles from the boys. I rolled my eyes, but smirked.

I got the boys where I want them...