Chapter 5: Regret In Yours Tears

-Ya'll should go back to the Character List I changed my mind on the characters and added some.Enjoy

Cookie POV

3 weeks later

These past three weeks have been like heaven. Lucious and I are happier than we've ever been. We have been having fun moments together like yesterday the whole family went skating and it was so funny because Me, and the girls can skate but not Lucious and Jamal they where falling all over the place we all were laughing so hard. But today might be the worst day of my life one day when we were all sitting in the living room we were playing a game called ''All about me'' that means that you have to tell everyone your hidden features so I told them that I knew how to sing Lucious already knew of course but Shardae and Melodie didn't and it lit up their heart knowing that we could all sing together ass a family. And here I am getting ready to go to Shardae's birthday party there will be a full show I agreed to do a song called ''Rise'' with them and I wrote my own song called ''In my daughters eyes'' for them ''Cookie It's almost time to go'' Porsha says walking up to me I really like Porsha she's cool to hang out with and the girls are cool with her.

I nod my head ''OK i'll be back I gotta go change'' I says walking to my room ''Alright, see you when you get out I know you gone be slaying'' she yells making me bust out laughing I go in the dressing room and change into a white long sleeved shirt that goes to my knees and put a sexy black bra under it and my hair in a ponytail to the back with gold heels and a diamond necklace and purple lipstick I know Lucious is gonna rip me out of this when we get home plus he's waiting downstairs for me.

I go downstairs and the whole family is waiting on me except Shardae she's still getting ready. Everybody just staresand smiles and I smile back they all look at each other than me ''WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING '' They all shouted smiling ''Thank you, you guys look beautiful'' I say going to hug them and I do Lucious last when I hug him and he buries his head in my neck and whispers in my ear ''I'm gonna rip you out of this when we get home'' He whispers in m ear making sure Jamal and Melodie didn't hear I smirk and bite my lip ''OK'' I whisper back then Shardae came downstairs. Looking just like her Mommy it was something causal but not to explicit for her age.

 Looking just like her Mommy it was something causal but not to explicit for her age