3/5: Reload Game Yan Yan!

Once 3 days passed with Yuyan being unconscious, she immediately called for a family meeting. She was always the straightforward type, and would rather share her burden with the people involved rather than wrack her brains alone. She knew herself too well, so she knew she wasn't clever enough to execute successful plans.

In half a day, every members of her royal family gathered in her bedroom despite their jobs. But they did not care about that for they would do anything and everything for the youngest of them all.

Hence, with affectionate and eager eyes, they looked upon the recently woken Yuyan. In their eyes, she was the most charming child, but in fact, she looked like dog shit from being too pale and hungry.

"Beloved family... can you promise me you would believe whatever I say? And I mean, whatever." Yuyan's voice was very solemn as if someone had died, causing everyone's heart to still.

Eventually, starting with the oldest prince, consecutive nodding descended the room. If Yuyan wasn't trying to ask for their help, she would have burst out laughing. Instead, she gave them a grateful smile, which almost blinded all the members of her family.

Their eyes squinted, while their heart was soothed with warmth. They then listened attentively.

"I dreamed of the future of our family... But before I go into detail, I want to prove I'm saying the truth by revealing one fact. Can you help me find Zhi Zhou in Tunmo?"

It was her father who hastily spoke first. "Love, did you see Zhi Zhou in your dreams? And he is in Tunmo? I'll send a decree right away."

Yuyan was speechless. "W-wait, just like that?"

Everyone smiled lovingly at Yuyan, while it was the Queen that spoke. "Of course. Who else would believe you more than your family. Whatever you say, we believe you, Yan-Yan... Even if you say Zhi Zhou's become a god, then he became a god. And if you say you are an angel, then we wouldn't doubt that."

Yuyan found herself stumped for words. She couldn't asked for any other family, but if she was the original villainess, there would have been no doubt this royal family would be doomed!

She struggled to roll some words over her tongue, licking her lower lip, and finally said, "I-I love you guys seriously..."

Her family burst into laughter seeing Yuyan full of tears and snot. Even though she revealed her thoughts just after she recovered, she must have given it some serious thinking beforehand and worried over as well.

Yuyan's older brothers and sisters scrambled to bury her in hugs.

Second Older Sister: "Awww. Our adorable baby~"

First Older Brother: "Sister, you should never come out of the palace—"

First Older Sister: "That's right. That's right!"

"W-what? WHY?!"

Second Older Brother: "I'll take good care of you, Sis. Mwuah~"

First Older Brother: "You must have hit your head somewhere. It is I who will grow old with sister!"

First Older Sister: "You all will make Yan-Yan lonely... She has to come to my home where there are young nephews and nieces waiting for her!"

Second Older Sister: "Maybe I should start building a fortification for our lovely Yan-Yan... Father! You can't have Yan-Yan be engaged at all, do you hear me?!"

The King: "What nonsense! Sweet Yan-Yan will be with me and your mother until we grow old and our hair turn white!"

The Queen: "Yan-Yan, dear... Don't listen to them and think of what will make you happy."