...

The gun clicks, I notice that I was holding my breathe. I exhale and start to breathe again, I look at Hera, "Let me see it." I hand her the gun and she walks to her desk, she grabs a small red box of bullets, she loaded the gun and points at the guy killing him with one shot. She walked to Deca who was looking at the clock on the wall, she was smiling. Hera looking at her was not amused. "What are you smiling about" Hera said pointing the gun at her.

"It's time, I didn't leave without doing nothing" She said smirking at Hera. There was a alarm that went off.

"Attention all personal SCP-079 has taken control of all door controls of the facility, I repeat SCP-079 has taken control of all door controls of the facility" Hera walked up to Deca and punched her.

"What have you done, are you stupid" she says punching her again.

"Long live the-" Deca said smiling at Hera before Hera put a bullet in her head. I felt like I was going to hurl too much blood, to much death. I was about to sit down, but Hera was putting her body armor on, I'm guessing we're about to go do something unbelievably dangerous.

"Are you ready" she said looking at me.

"Of course, I will follow you to hell and back"

"Well we're about to go to hell" she said with a shaky voice. Was she scared? If she's  scared I should be terrified, She takes a deep breathe and puts the handgun back into her desk. She walks over to a wall with a keypad she types in a code and the wall begins too open. A huge wall of guns appear, there was everything from handguns to rocket launchers, I was in awe. Hera looked at me "grab anything you think you need, we're going to try to go to SCP-079 and unplug him from the system."

"Yes ma'am"

"Just call me Hera you don't have to be so formal with me"

"Sorry" I look at the wall of guns and decide to take a rifle that looked the most menacing. I looked at Hera "I don't know how to use this" I said a little embarrassed.

She walked over to me and grabbed the rifle, "You see this" she pointed to what looked like a switch, "this is the safety, it makes it so you cant shoot it, up is safety down is killing time and this is how you hold it" she puts the butt of the rifle onto her shoulder and flicks the gun off safety. She hands the rifle back  to me and she grabs her usual gun she uses. "You ready?"

I nod and get ready putting on a bullet proof vest I felt a little unprotected but I had Hera with me so I felt better. We walked out of the room and to the security checkpoint, and the two security guards weren't there. We went to the hallway and started walking threw some more doors and then we heard some gun shots and then screaming. Hera rushed to the screams and then I followed her. The screams stopped and we entered a office department, there was a faint growl and the sound of tearing meat. When we got to the other side, we saw a dog like hairless beast small but terrifying eating a dead worker. It hasn't noticed us yet, Hera walked over to it quietly and put a bullet into the back of its neck, it yelped and fell over. Hera started to open the next door when we heard it growl and stand back up looking at us. Its back changed and it looked like it was re-animating itself. Then it jumped at Hera, she was fast enough to catch it but it forced her to fall back and she was barley keeping it from biting her at that sudden moment I kicked what ever it was off of her and it smacked against the wall and it sounded like bones cracked Hera got up and un loaded her gun into it, she walked up to it and poked it with her gun, it was dead.