In The Beginning

3rd person view(no ones)

Tori heard a knock on the door at her house,"Trina, I think your friend is here!"
"So answer the door!" Yelled Trina. "You!" Tori said annoyed "Fine!" Announced Trina.
Trina opened the door, "André, come in!"Trina said exhausted.
"Okay. So can we get to work?" Asked André. "On what?" Trina asked. "Uh...the show case we got assigned!" André said worriedly. "Oh, oh yeah!"
-See Tori doesn't go the the same school as Trina, so she doesn't know anyone that goes there besides the people that Trina talks about and the people that come over to their house.-
"Hi, I'm André." "Hey, I'm Tori." Tori said. "Do you go to Hollywood Arts?"André asked."Oh, no. I'm not a performer, that's just my sister!" Tori said.
"Yep, just me, I've got the talent and she's got the strong teeth. You know she's never had one cavity!" Trina said. "I try not to brag about it." Tori said shyly.

André sits down at the piano and plays a few keys. "Wow! That was amazing!" Tori said. "He's okay."Trina rolled her eyes.

5 days later...

"Five days helping Trina and André rehearse. Trina's driving me INSANE!" Tori posted on TheSlap.com

Tori brought André some Lemon-Aid "No, grandma you won't get mugged at my school! It's a school performance!" "Ugh! No, you won't just come to the show tonight!" André said to his grandma and hung up. "Your Grandmas coming to the show case tonight?"asked Tori. "Yeah, it's the first time she's leaving the house in 6 years." "Why?!?" Asked Tori. "'Cause the woman's afraid of everything! Umbrellas, people, Bikinis, breakfast foods." André told. "So if she saw a person in a bikini eating a breakfast burrito?" "The woman would freak!"André said. "Guys come on!" Yelled Trina. "Back to rehearsal." Tori said "Let's go." André agreed.

"So, what do you think?" Trina was wearing a blue and white striped drees and black combat heels. She spun. "Fantastic, right?" She told. "Do you really have to wear that drees to rehearse?" Tori complained. "No, this is the drees I'm wearing for the show, but yes!" Trina said tapping Tori's nose. "I thought we talked about you not tapping my nose anymore." Tori said as André sat down at the piano. "Just play my song." Trina said. "You mean the song that I wrote." André announced. "No on cares who wrote the song!" Trina said sarcastically. "Now, go." Trina demanded.

André and Trina went through the song with André playing the piano and Trina singing. As the song came to the end, "You know, I think André was right, you should play it at a faster tempo." "No! Take it from when I make it shine." Trina said. André started to play and Trina started singing "WHEN I MAKE IT SHINNNNNEE!" "Well?" Trina asked. "Do you have any aspirin?" Asked André. Tori pulled the bottle of aspirin out of her pocket and gave André a handful.

"Ditching school - going to Trina's BIG SHOWCASE" Tori posted on TheSlap.com

*Showcase. Sitting in the fifth row in the auditorium. Two guys in stage doing a freestyle DJ dance.*

A heavy black woman sits behind Tori. Tori looks behind her, "Oh, you must be André's grandma!" Saying surprised. "I don't know you!" The lady yells and hides behind the chair.

*screams being heard from behind the curtain*

"Excuse me, your Trina's parents?" "Yes, why?" Tori's mom answered. "Please come with me."

Tori, her mom, and her dad followed the guy.

*More screams being heard*

They were lead to behind the curtain. "Just keep your mouth open!" The nurse said. "I'm trying to keep my mouth open!" Trina tried to say but couldn't because her tongue is swollen. "There she is." Said the man pointing at Trina. "Trina!" Their mom said. "What happened?" Asked their dad. "Something's wrong with my tongue!" Trina tried saying pointing at her tongue. "Oh my gosh, it's huge!" Announced Tori. "Are you the school nurse!" Asked their mom. "Yeah, does anyone know how this happened?" Asked the nurse. "The Chinese herb tea!" Guessed Tori. Trina touched her nose as if playing charades and pointed at Tori. "What?" Asked their dad. "It's this Chinese herb tea that Trina found in this website that is supposed to make you sing better." Announced Tori. "Well she must have had an allergic reaction to it." Explained the nurse. André started to shake his head. "Will she be okay?" Their mom asked worriedly. "Well her tongue is obliviously in gorged and it looks like...oh, it's throbbing erratically!" The nurse said shocked. "Throbbing erratically!" Tori said. "Anyway she'll be able to preform today?" Asked the guy that brought the family to Trina. "Of course not!" Exclaimed the nurse. "Blahh blahh blahh blahh blahh" Trina said. "Stop talking your tongue could burst!" Announced the nurse. Trina screeched. "I'm sorry sweetie, maybe next year her mom and dad explained. "I'm going to take her over there and massage her tongue." Said the nurse.