The Princesses

Luna's POV

Breakfast with my family went well, but mum was disappointed I wasn't pregnant yet. Then Shang, Typhoon, Mulan and I went to the emperor's rebuilt palace together. Where Typhoon and I were greeted by Chien-po, Yao and Ling. They then started to load the supplies into the carriage as the three princesses arrived.

"We're about to depart your highness's" Typhoon tells the princesses.

"You have our word, we'll get you there safely" Shang adds. The eldest princess with the purple fan thanked them both and he went to check on the other three men. After Shang introduced Mulan and I to the princesses. Mulan and I step forward smiling holding blankets.

"It is a privilege to meet the heros of China" the one with the pink states.

"I leave you in their capable hands" Typhoon states as Shang ordered the other three to stand ready.

"You might need these" I tell the princesses.

"It gets chilly" Mulan adds.

"Thank you both" the one with the purple fan says.

"You're welcome" Mulan says as we sit on the edge of the carriage.

"So you're getting married" I say smiling.

"Oh, yes" says the one holding the pink fan.

"To the princes in Qui Gong" Mulan states.

"That's right" says the one with the purple fan nodding her head.

"Well they must be handsome" Mulan says.

"We don't know, we've never meet them" says the one holding the yellow fan.

"Really? So you have no idea what they're like?" I ask. Shocked, but unsurprised. This is an arranged marriage, but I'd think they would of meet at least once before during a past meeting of the two countries.

"At all?" Mulan asks

"It's alright Fa Mulan and Li Luna, it is our honour to serve the emperor" the one with the purple flag assures us.

"And the middle kingdom" the one with the pink fan adds.

"The whole thing is so exciting. We're very happy, really" the one with the yellow fan finishes.

"Well I'm glad to hear it" I say smiling.

"I'm not sure I could go through..." Mulan starts to say.

"Mulan prepare to move out" Shang calls.

"Luna, you're in the carriage until our first stop" Typhoon tells me. I nod my head and kiss him before hoping into the carriage. Mulan shuts the door and the princesses sigh lowering their fans.

"Are you ok Princesses?" I ask as we begin to move.

"Fine, just nervous guess" says the one with the pink fan.

"Every bride is nervous on their wedding day, I was nervous myself" I tell them.

"Really? A brave warrior like you was nervous?" asks the one with the purple fan.

"I'm no warrior, Mulan is. I only went to protect her and heal her if she go hurt. So that no one found out our secret. Of course, that didn't go to plan" I say laughing quietly. "What are your names?" I ask.

"I am Ting-ting" says the tallest one with the purple fan.

"I am Mei" says the one with the pink fan.

"And I am Su" states the last one with the yellow fan.

"You can call me Luna, now get some rest" I tell them. They unfold the blankets and wrap them around themselves as they fell asleep.  I look out the window at Typhoon who is steering the carriage. "They're asleep" I tell him.

"You should sleep also" he tells me.

"Ok, good night my love" I say and wrap myself in spare blanket.

(Next day)

I woke up to Ling and Chien-po laughing at Yao. I saw Mei looking at Yao through a crack into the window. The princesses were already awake with their blanket folded. They had removed their dark grey cloaks. "Wow China is so big, it's beautiful. Isn't Mei? Mei" Su asks her sister.

"Oh, yes beautiful" Mei says closing the sliding window quietly. "Did you see the way he looked at me?" she asks her sisters. Now I remember she lost her shoe last night and Yao returned it to her. They shared eye contact.

"Who? The gorilla with the bad eye?" Ting-ting asks.

"He's name is Yao" I tell them.

"Gorilla? He's more like a big cuddly panda bear" Mei says hugging a pillow.

"But you didn't even talk to him" Su states.

"A true romantic can tell" Mei tells her. "He maybe coarse on the outside, but on the inside" she says hugging the pillow.

"Gross?" Ting-ting offers.

"Under that" Mei tells her.

"He smells?" Su asks and Mei throws the pillow at her.

"I can see pass my nose, deep down. Deep deep down. Way down, there's something" Mei states taking the pillow back smiling.

"Someone's in love" I that as Su hugs Mei.

"Oh no, there'll be none of that" Ting-ting tells her sisters. "Remember Mei, you are to marry in three days. You gave your solemn oath" she states.

"You're right" Mei sighs. We soon stop to water the horses and we all get out of the carriage to stretch our legs. I run over to Typhoon and hug him.

"I missed you" I say kissing his cheek.

"I was just outside and it was only one night" he says chuckling.

"So you didn't miss me?" I ask pulling back.

"Now I didn't say that" he states pulling me close and kisses me gently. "Are you ok? Did you sleep well? You look pale" he says looking into my eyes.

"I slept fine, but I do fell a little nauseous. It must be from the carriage ride, you know I hate not being in control of the horse" I tell him. I then ate a few crackers and drink some water. Mother always said crackers were good for an upset stomach. I notice Mei talking to Yao, as Chien-po helped Su pick some fruit and Ling was trying to make Ting-ting laugh.

Mulan was putting things back in the cart as the princesses returned to the carriage. I mounted my horse as I see Mei go talk to Mulan. After that she hugged my sister before getting into the carriage. Typhoon pulls up beside me and we walk together as we continue on our journey to Qui Gong.

A/N

Picture above of the three princesses and picture on the external link of Mulan.