first day in hell

Photo is what she is wearing to school
I have been here for a week and just started get the hang of thing around here but of course wham that happens some thing has to happen and come and mess it So here I am get ready to go to the academy of sacred heart look me that doesn't sound super religious at all not the sarcasm. Luke me Alex took me shopping a few day ago soI put on some Helens a dark purple shirt and some brown high heels. Then put my long blonde hair up in a half braid and do a little make just some mascara ,eye line, and some dark red lip gloss the I stepped back and look in the mirror I don't recognise the person look at me. Right as I was a bought to touch my reflection Evangeline came in .

what are you doing raven when I didn't say a thing she said never mind just grave your back pack and lets you don't want to be late for your first day . haha your so right it go to be so much fun a said sarcastically I picked up my backpack and we head out the door when we got to the car was a black Hyundai elentra and was beautiful. I was in the back well Evangeline was drive malina was shot gun petra was be hind her and I was be in the middle.

Well we drived the girls were talking about this guy name Tyler Jackson and how ever girl in school had a crush on him apparently he is the corder back on the team I ask them if he was smart and the looked at echother and burst out laughing when the are final done malina tell me that he is luke that he is still on the team. Aperentle that mean he is stupid from what I have been told he
Sounds like a ass that thinks he owns the hole school I know I am not going to like this kid one bit from what I've herd from malina he took thiis girl to prom last year that was not his girl friend and then had so big Sean . guy these day Have no manner.

When drove up to the school there was a gate what fricken school has a gate is this prison I mean what the worst we can do I mean were teens.so once we park. I got and malina showed me the office was so that I could get my schedule. When I went in there I asked one off the office lady's for help she printed out my schedule and ask on and of the girl hat was helping if the could show me were my first class.

was luke me it was literature my favorite class . when we got there the bell rang tell me first poriod started I thank her and told her that I would see her around . when I got in I went straight to the back of the class hope the teacher would not ask to tell the class about my self.no such luke after attendance she calls me up in front of the hole class about thirty kid and ask me to tell the what my favorite book ,what I do for fun and how I like it here so like any bad girl I told her the truth that my favorite book was cruel beauty ,for fun I like eat children and that this place  fuckes.

Of course I was was sent to the principles of for using foul language lost 20 minutes of my life I will never get back but hay she wanted the truth. After that the day went on pretty slow nothing fun the only weared was that there was no werewolf at all in the school. But there were these smells it not human, wolf ,witch ,or vampire .I don't no what these people are but I am going to find out.

Please comment and vote by the way raven looks like Hunter king .date 03/15/18