dear people who've waited centuries for their covers :), i can explain.

WOW WATTPAD IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. HOW ARE THE KIDS?

I've never actually left Wattpad, but for the past month or two (wow has it really been that long?), I haven't been active besides voting on other graphic designers' bomb.com works to find inspiration. AND JUST A WEEK AGO I THINK MAYBE TWO WEEKS I CAN'T REMEMBER, I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT. So, I hauled ass to my desk and worked on requests non-stop. 

Only a few are still collecting dust in my forms chapter, so that's goodidy good good! Still fulfilling requests which were submitted when my cover shop clearly said "closed for catch-up" though. 

:)

Most of you who did apologized right after realizing, and I was very grateful of that. Thank you! Of course, I would never push a request away, though ignorance on rules that are displayed very clearly really gets under my skin. I don't mean to sound loathsome or something; just sending a message :)

Some of you deleted your requests which I'm definitely fine with, along with not using the cover(s) given to you and graphic hopping (I understand that people look for variety in style, and most, if not all graphic designers on this wonderful platform have a more reasonable and kinder waiting time than me lol). 

BUT ONLY IF YOU LET ME KNOW. You can't go apparating elsewhere while your mother hen Molly Weasley is unaware. For the muggles, this means you can't go vam-ooshing without me knowing. I'd have no idea whether or not Wattpad accidentally erased your comment or if you don't want to request from my shop anymore (which, again, I'm fine with). If you come back to the form box and can't seem to find your form, let me know please!

BY MID-NEXT WEEK MAYBE, I will post a chapter containing everyone's covers who'd requested. Even if you ignored a rule or two or three, because I seriously cannot put my foot down without slipping and falling and not standing by my "firm" words. Whoops?

ALSO, some premades will be thrown in to the storm because why not? 

That's all. I cannot express my gratitude enough for everyone's patience. This hot potato doesn't deserve you angels :)

Godspeed,

cadetcarswell x