1️⃣8️⃣: More Problems

Začít od začátku

"Say, Montana move you taking up the whole walk way big ass. they wanna see 3." 3 said pushing Montana out his way and flirting with some girls.

"Fuck, we in the jewelry store for." I asked.

"Aye, my nigga k about to get some more drip." I said laughing answering my own question.

"You always acting like a nigga. You never wanna be act like a young girl." He said mugging me.

"Bitch what?" 3 said taking the world out by mouth.

"Yeah ok."

"Wassup Johnny, say you got that new ice?" He asked the jeweler boy.

"Yeah you ready, it's dripping in sauce." Johnny said making me laugh.

About 5 minutes later the Johnny came out with 2 jewelry boxes. At this point it was only me, k, and Montana in the store. The rest of them was outside the store entertaining fans.

Kentrell

I stared at the new chain I bought for me and a diamond necklace with my initial on there. I wasn't about to buy her a promise ring so I bought her a lil something something but it's actually a promise necklace.

The meaning behind that is she know that I'm forever with her no matter her and it's us against the world fuck them other bitches she the only one I want.

I just hope I don't fuck this up before it even starts.

India

I was currently on the phone with my best friend which is ben ex girlfriend named Shalique. I don't know what the fuck the parents was thinking when they had her.

"So you know how I been fucking around and stuff."  I told her whole washing my hands since I was in the bathroom.

"Mhm, wait bitch don't tell me you pregnant?" She said in excitement.

I smiled and rubbed my belly, "Exactly what I'm saying."

The greatest gift on earth is getting to be somebody mommy. A younger version of yourself, that just makes you what more in life just so they can never want for anything.

"Who the daddy?" She asked.

"See, I don't know so I was thinking about pending the baby on Kentrell bitch ass." I said laughing at my plan to ruin Paris and Kentrell little relationship.

"You know he going ask for a DNA test right?"

"Yep but I have the perfect plan to make sure that when he finds out it's not his, He won't be able to get in contact with Paris."

"Oouuu bitch you smart."

"I know but imma call you back later on tonight." I said as I hung up.

My plan was perfectly coming together.  Everything was going be spilled the night before the concert. I can't wait to see how shit going play out when Paris see that he having a baby with me.

I refused to be label ass a jealous ass hoe cause that's one thing I'll never be.

Maybe I am I only knew her for a month now and  I noticed that her and sky wasn't to fond of me but who gives a fuck.

"Play time is over for you bitches" I said as I walked out the bathroom to meet back up with them.

Skylar

The whole time we was at the mall I was having this feel like some shit about to pop off and it's going end in me or Paris,  fuck that shit both us beating somebody daughter ass.

"Sisss." I said calling Paris name as we was walking out.

"Yo you fucking erky, but wassup?"

"I got this feeling that some shit about to happen."

"Real shit dummy I got that feeling too with ya crusty lip ass." She said making the boys lick their lips.

"Dumb ass niggas. Loose ass pussy." I said clapping back.

"Bitch fuck youuuuu.. real nigga shitt." she said as we laughed.

"Bipolar ass bitches." We heard India mumble.

"That bitch most definitely asking for war." I said to Paris she nodded and with that we walked out the mall.

We boutta fuck some shit up before we end the Numb The Pain Tour .. needless to say none of us was prepared for what was happening next.

————————————————
AYEEE A BITCH HIT 10K SO YOU ALREADY KNOW WE COMING WITH A BANGERRRRRRR NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW.. BE READYYYYYY & MAKE SURE YALL SEND MY BROTHER YOUNGBOY A POSTCARDDDDD!!!!

#BALTIMOREBOOMING
#NBAxBBGxMNGNG
#slatt🐍❤️

Goals: 30 votessss

Miraaa out this bitchhhhh 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽