Their gone

I lay in a hospital bed in the maternity ward. It was three thirty am and I was in labour. No one was here with me. Neal, snow and David weren't here yet. My phone rang, it was belle.

"Hello.." I grit my teeth because of labour pains.

"Hey, emma...... I uh... I have....bad news." she sounds like she's in tears.

"What is it, belle?"

"There was a wreck... Neal, henry, snow, baby killian, and David. No..one... survived....". I drop my phone as she finishes her sentence. Tears flow down my face as I close my eyes.

Doctor whale comes in. "I'm sorry, emma. I heard about what happened. But it's time." He looks at me with sympathy in his eyes. I nod tears still rolling down my face.

"Who killed them? Who wrecked into my family and killed them?"

"David was drunk. He was driving home and ran into them. Killed everyone on contact. Both cars caught fire." Whale looks down as more tears roll down my face.

An hour and a half later, my daughter was born. I named her Rebecca Jennifer Cassidy. Neal had liked the name Rebecca. Henry had liked Jennifer. We wanted Henry to be involved. She is in their memory.

Whale took her back to check her up. He came back two hours later with his head hung.

"Emma. We had to do an emergency surgery. She wasn't breathing right. She didn't make it. I'm sorry." He walks back out.

"No!" I scream and break down in tears again. My family was gone. My parents, my husband, my children. All in one night. Everyone I loved was gone and I couldn't be with them. I hadn't had enough time.

I've lost Neal too many times. Now I can't lose him again. I never said goodbye or I love you again. I had found him just to lose him like always. He never saw our daughter and only will in death.

I've lost Henry a lot too. He would've been a good brother. He never really got a chance to grow up because of my father. My daughter didn't get a chance at life either. And it was my fault. I couldn't protect her.

I lost my parents because of one of my parents. Why David drove drunk I'll never know. Snow didn't deserve to die and neither did my baby brother. He didn't get a chance either all because of my father.

"Em.... Emma.... Emma!" someone yells my name and shakes my shoulder but no one is in the room.

"Mom..." I open my eyes and Henry and Neal stand over me with worried looks plastered to their faces

"You... what?.... I thought... but whale said...." I look around confused.

"It was a nightmare wasn't it?". Henry sits down next to me.

"Worse then a nightmare." I run my fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry, Em. I know what those nightmares are like. It seems so real that you confuse it with reality." He puts his arm around me and pulls me close. I bury my head in his shoulder. "Henry, go back to bed. It's alright now, buddy.".

"Okay. I love you, mom. I love you, dad. Goodnight." he yawns.

"Goodnight, buddy. We love you too." Neal smiles at him and Henry goes to bed. "Wanna tell me about it?" Neal looks back over at me.

I shake my head. "No. You would think I was terrible and not want to be around me."

"I will never think you are terrible and I always want to be around you. No matter what." He squeezes my shoulder gently

"If you heard this you would." I look up at him in tears

"I promise you I never will." He kisses me.

"Thank you."

He wipes away the tears from my cheek. "I love you. Now go back to sleep."

"I love you too. And I will as long as you're with me." I smile slightly at him.

He smiles back. "Good. Now lie down and close your eyes.". I do as he says