Snow and charming

We walk toward a place I would recognize anytime. The road where my parents first met. We stay behind a fallen tree as a carriage goes past us and stops at another fallen tree. I look up an see my mother. I put my hand on the log and a branch snaps. My mother falls from the tree and my father never meets her.

"Dammit, emma. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I say after it's just Neal and I

"Em, don't bear yourself up. You're still here which means we can still fix it." Neal puts my hands in his.

"We changed the story, neal! It's gonna change the future and send my parents further away then they already are!" I yell at him and he stands there and takes it. Tears roll down my face.

"Emma, yes. We did change the story but we can still get them together. Your parents, they love you but you and I both know they don't approve of me. That's why they don't hang around when we're together." He wipes the tears from my face.

"How can you be so sure, neal?" I look at him

"I know when a person don't approve of something. I always have. And I promise you that they love you more then anything but myself and the new kid doesn't help either."

"Alright. I love you. Thank you."

"I love you too, Em. And you're welcome. Now let's go fix this and get back home." he kisses my forehead and starts to walk. I follow him.

We find snow in a tavern near the docks. "What's the plan?" I look over at Neal.

"I'll tell her I've got a way out for her of she steals a ring for me." he nods

"Alright. I'll stay here I guess."

"Act drunk. I will punch any guy who comes over and flirts. Just know that." He glances over at a drunk sailor as he speaks. That sailor isn't anyone though. Killian jones or Captain Hook.

"Don't start anything Neal. We've changed enough already. We don't need a drunk hook getting in a fight with you." I look at him sternly and he goes to talk to snow. Hook comes over to me.

"Hello lass. What is a lady like you doing in a place like this alone?" hook says drunkinly

"I'm here with my husband. Please go away, sir.". He doesn't leave

"I'll just have to take you from the man then. Any lass would take a dashing pirate anyday." He puts his hook on my table.

"Go away, bastard. I'm happily married and I would never go with you." I get slightly irrated. He bows his head an walks away right as Neal comes back. I grab the front of his short and kiss him passionately just to tick off the pirate.

"What was that about?" Neal smiles at me.

"Ugh he's trying at it again. I told him I was happily married and I would never go with him though."

"Nice job. And you will be happily married someday, emma. I promise you that." he smirks and I laugh

"Yeah well I don't recall you putting a ring on it." I say jokingly

"No I haven't but I have done so much more." He says smirking and I slap him jokingly.

"Dammit, Neal. I swear someday Henry is gonna be scarred for life because of us."

"Like your parents wasn't enough. Besides we make sure he's not home and the doors locked." He tilts his head to the right and smiles slightly.

"You've got a point there. My parents were enough for me. They showed me a video of what not to do with a man. Broke half those rules already." I laugh slightly. Neal laughs and puts his arms around me.

"I'd hate to have to see your brother's video." He says jokingly. I slap him jokingly.

"What did she say anyway?" I look up at him.

"She said as long as we can get her out of here she'll steal the ring. I've got an invitation to your fathers ball so we can make sure it goes as planned."

"You filthy thief." I laugh slightly.

"Oh please you know you love it. Besides you were one once too.". He kisses me.

"Yes I was. And my being a thief brought us together. The first time at least."

"Yes it did. The whole Bonnie and Clyde act." He smiles.

"Yeah. Can't say I miss it other then missing Clyde for ten years." I smile at him.

"Yeah well I missed Bonnie for ten years as well." he says smiling