Part 13// Mrs Tozier

[ I thought it would be cute if this chapter was called Mrs Tozier like how a teacher would be

also, the choice I went with was Spanish

hope you enjoy! ]

y/n's POV

I picked up my notepad, pens and various coloured highlighters, making my way to the door to teach the one and only Richie Tozier Spanish. It would be hard since he didn't focus in that class ever, but I hoped learning from me would make it easier for him.

I smiled, brushing my skirt with the back of my hand and walking towards the door, twisting the handle and making my way to their house. When I got there, I waited a moment before hearing someone stumble down the stairs and groan from the other side of the door, the door then opened to reveal a very sleepy looking, bed headed Richie wearing only shorts. I blushed slightly, but smiled.

"Hey, Rich!" I smiled

"Hola, mi amor." [translation: hi, my love] He smiled and I laughed at his attempt to be cute. I mean, he didn't fail. But it was funny none the less.

"Muy bien!" [translation: very good] I giggled as he opened the door wider for me to come into the house, then lead me up to his room. His mum was making snacks for us while we studied, thanking me numerous times for making the time to tutor him.

"okay, so where do we start?" I asked, looking up from my book and assortment of pens, flashcards and highlighters. When I looked up, I seen Richie's eyes staring into mine. He had thankfully taken the time to put a top on, but he just seemed so fascinated with me being here.

"why are you trying?" His voice dropped from his usual happy one, to one of a serious tone with a hint of sadness lingering in it.

"I believe in ya, Rich." I smiled, being as positive as possible. A small smile spread onto his face. It was genuine. It was beautiful.

"Well, thank you (y/n)." He smiled sweetly. I found myself smiling back.

"we can start with school? instituto? escuela?" [translation: school] I asked, looking at him as he looked long and hard at me.

"Sí, caca!" [translation: poop] Richie smiled, obviously unaware of what he had just said.

"Richie!" I slapped him playfully as he helped, chuckling soon after.

"You just called me poop!" I laughed whole heartedly, causing him to laugh due to the contagiousness of this genuine fit of laughter.

"I didn't mean to! Señorita! Por favor!" [translation: Miss! Please!] Richie dramatically got on the floor, pleading for forgiveness as he tried to hold his laughter at his over dramatic show. I giggled, pressing the back of my hand against my forehead.

"Okay, fine. Let's start." I smiled, grabbing his notepad as he got up from the ground, mumbling something.

"Eres hermosa.." [translation: you're beautiful] He said sweetly, it sounded as if his voice was so hushed he genuinely didn't want me to hear it. He was sweet, and I didn't care what anyone thought or had to say about it. He was sweet to me, and that's what counts. He was one of the sweetest boys around.

** TIMESKIP BC NO ME GUSTA ESPAÑOL **

(y/n)'s POV

"no hablo Español!" [translation: I don't speak Spanish!] Richie whined, engulfing his face in his pillow as he continued to whine as he had been for the past hour.

"Don't be like that! You were doing great!" I smiled, causing him to laugh hysterically. He hadn't been the best, but he definitely hadn't been the worst.

"sure, (y/n). I think maybe we should just watch a movie, and study another time! Yeah?" He asked excitedly. As good as a movie sounded right now.. I had to turn it down.

or did I?

"what movie?" Was the question that determined my answer, and my heart fluttered as he opened his mouth to reply.

"[favourite movie]?" Richie asked, raising an eyebrow. I grinned the biggest I could, and nodded continuously as I watched him laugh and put it on the tv. I smiled and got comfortable in his bed, allowing a space next to me for him to sit. I crawled under the covers, smiling excitedly as I waited for the opening scene. He made his way back to the bed, and sat down next to me. He also got comfortable, laying down next to me with a pillow behind his head. I smiled up at him, and cautiously rested my head on his shoulder. This moment was perfect.

not as perfect as him, but perfect.

******

YA GAL TOOK A LONG ASS BREAK FROM WRITING BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE THE MOTIVATION AND SCHOOL IS TOO STRESSFUL I HATE IT

but I felt bad about completely neglecting this book
so sorry