Part 12// The Lady and The Trashmouth

[the title has nothing to do with the chapter, I just thought it was kinda cute cause Lady and the Tramp]

Eddie's pov

Bill and I watched as (y/n) and Richie walked into the school building, their hands were interlocked with one another's. Richie had the widest smile on his face I had ever seen in my life, but I was happy he had perhaps found happiness.

"Ri-Rich-Richie! (Y-Y/n)!" Bill stuttered, calling on our friends then waving them over to come and sit with us. I smiled as they began walking over. Looking at them both, I had started to notice the wide smile on (y/n)'s face as well.
Maybe them being together is for the best

(y/n)'s pov

We walked over to the table were Bill and Eddie sat, unfortunately Richie's hand unlocked from mine as we sat down, luckily next to each other. I knew it hadn't been an awfully long time, but I did feel a connection with him. One I did not want to lose.

I found myself slipping into a daydream, resting my face in my palm.

richie's pov

She was beautiful, I had never loved someone so much. The way she looked, and the way she acted just as usual. She was amazing, and I was so happy to have her in my life.

"Rich?" Eddie stared at me, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I replied, staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What's going on with you and (y/n)?" He asked with a weird smirk, it was unusual but I just laughed, he followed in suit and laughed with me.

"I don't know, I really like her, Eds." I smiled, looking at her as she rested her head on the table.

"It seems like it, it seems like she likes you too." He wiggles his eyebrows as he spoke, chuckling. I stood up from my seat, ruffling Eddie's hair.

"I gotta get to class, Mr Montgomery will kill me." I mentioned before ruffling (y/n)'s hair, earning a groan. I laughed and walked off, adjusting my bag straps and making my way to the class.

****

these chapters are so boring, and I have no ideas or motivation for this book

sorry y'all

check out my "Fuckboys" [SMUT] book or my IT imagines book, I'm accepting requests and will be updating "Fuckboys" regularly