Chapter 3

Kysipher Pov

Wassup it's ya gurl Ky! I'm 21!! I can get in the clubs now! Lol my bestfriend Shamaya signed me up for this video shoot and were on our way because Shes my manager.We walk in and I see my favorite director Payne Lindsey.He was standing next to a tall light skin du with lots of tattoos but he was faced the other way.From behind he looks gawgous!

Ky:Paynneeee!

Payne turns around and hug me and we walk back to the set.

Payne:Ok This is my favorite model in the business that I hired I be your lead girl,Ky this is August Alsina August this is Kysi-

August:Kysipher Brown yeah I know..remember when I told you my bestfriend Ky inspired me to do all the shit..Thats her.

Payne:Ohhhh shit.So y'all are still friends..right?

Ky:Nah

Payne:Why??? So you not doing his video?

Ky:Why? Ask August Why and Am I doing the video? Money is money...relationship or not.*laugh*

I walk back to where Shamaya was standing and we walked to my dressing room.I take my clothes off and slip on a robe as the stylist do my hair.I hear a knock on the door and Shamaya yells for them to come in.

August POV

I took her advice now Im here...but I walk into her dressing room and close the door.She looks up at me then look back down at her phone.

August:Mrs.Cortel,and Gibbana can y'all give us a moment alone?

They walk out and I sit infront of her while placing a bouquet of flowers in her lap and kissing her cheek.Making her look up at me and place the flowers on the vanity.

Ky:*sweetly*You need something?

I feel as if she can connect with me if I take my shades off.I slide my shades off my face and watch her lick her lips.I smirk lightly knowing that she likes to look me in my eyes while we're talking.

August:first I wanna say I'm sorry for-

Ky:*laugh* You don't have to Appologize..

August:Na ma,I was wrong I shouldn't have said that so I Appologize...second I want to say that made me realize that I was hurting those around me especially you and moms cuz she flipped and put me out when she found my gun.With out those words you said to me I wouldn't be here today and I thank you.

Ky:Wow...um your welcome,I think?

August:*smirk* now Thats out the way I would like to rebuild our friendship...But maybe I could be more than your bestfriend..You are single right ma?

Ky:*giggle* yea..

August:good...

Kysipher POV

I laugh mentally at his reply.

August:one last Question?

Ky:Yes Mr.Alsina?

August:*smacks lips*

Ky:*laugh* yes Aug?

He back me up against the vanity and sit me on it.He play with the string on my robe while grinning hard.

August:What you wearing up under that robe ma?

Ky:Im naked..

He smiles and start to undue the bow.He open my robe and look at my naked body then I see a bulge in his pants.He ties the robe and lick his lips and kiss mine.

August:Thats mine..ALLL of it.Get ready..and meet me on set.