Chapter 2

Kysipher Pov

Since I was already here I sat on the swings and waited on him.I see a shadow by a tree.I look up to see August take a bag of money out of a girl's hand before yelling at her and punching her in the face.August looks up and see me.He begun walking to me and sat on the swing bext to me.

august:You saw that huh?
Ky:Yess..I did..why you hit her?
August:She didnt have all my money?
Ky:Money Aug,you hit her over money? if you need money you know im your bestfriend just ask.
august:Its not that easy to ask.
ky:But drugs are?

I shake my head and begin to walk back to my car until he snatch me back.

Ky:Get off me August..Why? Why are you doing this?
August:This is my only way.
Ky:Nø the fuck its not !! you have a fucking voice use that shit August! Do something instead of selling drugs august What would Mel want you to do?huh?
August:*yelling* FIRST OF ALL DONT TRY TO TELL ME WTF MEL WANT ME TO DO YOU DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO,YO STUCK UP ASS AINT GOT SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT.US REAL PEOPLE HAVE BILLS TO PAY,BABIES TO TAKE CARE OF,AND FOOD AND CLOTHES TO FUCKING BUY FOR NIGGAS.DONT WORRY BOUT HOW THE FUCK IM MAKING MONEY!WTF WOULD YOU CARE ANYWAY!

The tears began to fall as I hold my head down.I picked my head up showing my teary face and whisper loud enough to hear me.

Tiana:*whisper*Because I love you..*regular voice*and to think I was catching feelings for you..you could've asked me for help or anything but I see that it wouldn't matter Huh?What are bestfriend for?

I wipe my continuous tears and begin to walk away.He know I have money do he could've just asked for help.Why would I let him risk his life when I got all this money.Why do I care?Hes my bestfriend and I actually started to have feelings for him.I drive home and cry my eyes out.I wipe my face and walk to Christephan's room.

Ky:Let's go to Atlanta already.

And that's exactly what we did.