H for Humble S for Striking

Chapter No.1 Harry Styles

The man who speaks for himself just by being the person he was supposed to be.

I want to talk about a few things with him, his music, his performance, his message, his attitude and how he showed the world that you can make your wildest dreams come true without showing everyone a middle finger.

The Music.

When you are put in a position of a stereotype kind of musician like a man from a boyband successful worldwide you really need to have much more to offer. We saw it several times, Take That? You only hear about two of the guys (most of you heard only about Robbie Williams, am I right? ).  NSYNC? Hello Mr. Timberlake. There are a few more but the point is in a band or boyband where there is more than one person included usually only one is remembered the most. Here we see 5 individuals playing finally something that they truly feel like themselves, being successful, more or less but it's a really nice scenario. So one of 5 members is the man, the topic of this whole thing. To come from first sweet and cool pop for teenagers ( while being teenagers themselves) to more mature music to end as Rock/Pop individual having old school and at the same time really refreshing music. You have to be cool, don't you? Or you really have to have talented mind. If i need to include some of the actual song in here that define this whole vibe that he represents for himself.... I think there are 4. From promoting single that is Sing of the times that shows emotions and deep not only in lyrics but in melody and the song as a whole ( that honestly is making me cry almost every single time ). Kiwi, that shows the Rock'nRoll side of the album and of the new ( or true ) version of Harry Styles and shows the impacts the classic Rock bands had on him in the past or even in the present. With... oh shit i honestly want to choose one...i think both Meet me in the hallway and From the dinning table both show the connection to music and personal experience postponed into music. It shows vulnerability and for men in music it's really hard to show it sometimes, in a real way not a way that sells your music. Coming to the end of the defining 4 of the HS1 era i think it's good to include Medicine. It's not on the album and it wasn't on the first leg of the tour even but it is really fucking defining people. It's rocky, it's poppy and it's a really a wild song. The openness of the whole thing is freeing and it may not make sense for a lot of people but for some this exact openness is important and helps them being themselves. So good fucking job Styles! I hope the HS2 will be as you as it can be. No comparing, just do what you are doing cause it's amazing. 

Update: HS2 is GOOD AS FUCK

The art of the performance.

When you say someone is an artist it's not only because someone can sing. Artist is much more wider concept. For me there is no specific description to it but if you have something more to offer than just your personal talent then you can call yourself an artist not only musician. Passion, idea, involvement AND talent. He has all of it.                                                                                        I go to concerts pretty often and i saw a lot of good and a few not so good performances and even when you watch someone's live performance online you can feel something. Maybe not as strongly as if you were present in the audience but you get the point. Harry Styles have talent and it's undeniable, and what he is doing with it is whole another world. The confidence he shows on stage, the message he spreads and the sincerity and care he shows people who came to see him is just, just his. It's powerful cause there is energy, there are tears cause it's honest and from the heart and it's most importantly fun cause that's what defines a good concert. When you have a great time and you feel free and surrounded by the people that's goal is the same as yours, then that's all you can ask for from the artist. He ensures all of this. In the present pop culture in music and all that chaos around No.1 singles and albums and who will make the most money of their tour. All the special effects and dances are cool yes but not everytime. If you have it all you need is microphone and guitar, eventually if u can't play then a band. Then it's a show and that's when the magic of performance happens. That's the whole secret.

The message. At least that's what i think it is.

We always see someone fighting for rights of this or the rights for that but seeing someone that doesn't seem to have hatred for anything and anyone is pretty rare. To spread love and kindness so effortlessly and genuinely is wonderful to watch. It's honestly all I can say about him in this topic, his words speak for himself.

Overall.

I can't fucking think of the right words right now, so i will come back soon. Love ya!

It has been more than a year right now, still can't find the right words and the second album is out. Too much to say. 

Still love ya!