Me: Amber got smacked first, tho and poked in tha eyes.

Will: Yea which prolly provoked ha, but she ain' have ta put ha knee in Kalani's stomach where a baby is livin'. Trinity shoulda gotten Amber's ass.

I shrugged.

Me: Yea maybe.

The rest of the ride was filled with Will's music. He pulled up to the airport and we hopped out. He handed me my back.

Me: Thanks, bro.

Will: Yea. Take it easy, nigga and let a nigga kno' if ya need an'thang.

We did a "bro hug" before pulling away.

Me: Aigh' I will and you too.

Will: Also lemme know when I need to start buying baby stuff.

Me: If dere is still a baby in dere.

Will: If not make her anotha one.

I chuckled.

Me: Shut the hell up.

I headed into the airport and over to my terminal.

Kalani | CalArts

I was coming back from the bathroom when I heard my name

I was coming back from the bathroom when I heard my name. I spun around and saw Eva. I smiled at her and waited for her to catch up.

Me: Hey.

Eva: Hey, I didn't know you had class today.

Me: Yeah, I told you yesterday.

Eva: You did?

I laughed.

Me: Yes, but you were too busy rummaging through my cabinets, so.

Eva: Oh yeah, that makes since now.

Me: I swear, you might be pregnant yourself.

Eva: Nope. Your pregnant enough for the both of us.

Yes pregnant.

After that fight with Amber, Trinity took me straight to the hospital and I found out that my baby was still there. So today, I am five months pregnant and still a dancer and still working.

Being pregnant hasn't done much changes to my life, just my body and mind. I'm always crying or bitching. I'm having cravings like crazy. My back hurts a lot. My stomach is getting bigger, which makes me feel like I'm fat which makes me cry every time I look in the mirror and my breast has gotten bigger. Besides all of that, I'm fine.

Me: Oh come on, my baby needs some little friends to play with.

Eva laughed and playfully rolled her eyes.

Eva: It's called the playground.

Me: Oh shut up.

Eva: Okay, so I have to get back to class on time this time. Trinity drop you?