22

Lizzy's POV
I wake up and look up at Grayson, seeing him still sleeping.

He's on his back and one of his hands is in his pants and the other was wrapped around my waist and his fingers are in the waistband of my pants.

I lay my head back down on his chest and softly rub my hand up his bare stomach.

I let it trail back down from his chest, feeling the little intentions from his abs.
His black Calvin Klein underwear peak out from the top of his sweatpants.

I trace along the waistband of them, stopping where his hand was at in his pants.

I look up at him and see him still asleep.

I softly and slowly slide my hand in on top of his.

Wow it's very warm. Maybe that's why his hand is in his pants.

I glide my hand back up his chest tracing the intentions now.

"Hey." He says

I look up at him.

"Hey." I say

"Was your hand just in my pants?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"Yeah... your hand is in mine!" I exclaim and he quickly pulls his hand out.

"Sorry... it was just warm." He said

"Yeah." I said nodding.

I trail my hand back down his torso.

"Your really warm too." I said slipping my hand back into his pants.

"L-Lizzy. Trust me when I say that that's not a good idea." He said grabbing my hand

"Is it?" I asked titling my head slightly with a smirk

"Lizzy." He says pulling my hand out of his pants.

"I already have a boner. Please don't make it worse." He said.

"You don't want my help?" I asked,

He sighs.

"Okay I do. But you don't have to." He said

"I'm feeling generous today." I say sitting up.

I back up so I'm closer to his lower region and pull on his pants until his erection was exposed.

He blushes a little and sighs, rubbing down his face.

I wrap my hand around him, not to tightly because that'd hurt probably. I don't know. I start pumping up and down slowly.

He breaths in shakily.

"Imma do you a solid Gray." I said smirking a little.

He furrows his eyebrows.

I wrap my lips around him and his lips part slightly, a small moan slipping out of his lips.

I push my head down, sucking on him, letting him feel the suction from my throat.

I bob my head up and down for a minute careful not to scrape my teeth against him.

I pull my mouth off him and lick my lips before going back down on him

I roll my tongue against his tip and he moans

I lick up the underneath of his dick before taking him back in my mouth, I feel his hand on the back of my head and he moans, pushing me down his shaft.

He hits the back of my throat and I feel him twitch in my mouth. His hot liquids shoot down my throat, making my eyes water a little.

I swallow his load and lick my lips because some had leaked out a little.

I sit up and look up at him, biting my lip.

He sighs, looking at me, his cheeks flushed pink.

His lips move, trying to form words but then just closing his mouth and sighing.

"Wow." He says and then chuckles, face palming himself.

He fixes his pants.

"Come here." He says motioning me towards him.

I crawl up him and lay down up next to him.

"You. are so fucking hot." He said grabbing my face and pecking my lips.

"You didn't have to do that though." He said

"Yeah I know.. but you did it for me.." I said

"Yeah but I'd do anything you want." He said

"Yeah. But I just wanted to return the favor" I said swinging my leg over him and moving so I'm on top of him, sort of straddling but mostly just laying on top of him.

"Well! I appreciate it!" He says making me giggle.

"So.. does this mean we are back to normal.?" Grayson asked and I tilt my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Like... can I touch you again?" He asked me, his hands caressing my hips.

"Or are you still not comfortable with that.?" He asks pulling hands away.

I take his hands, putting them back on my hips.

"You can touch me. Just you though." I said and he smiles

"Good nobody else better be touching you. Your MY girlfriend." He said squeezing my butt and I blush a little .

"Yeah!" I exclaimed

"Yeah!" He says

I hear a knock on the door.

"Are y'all awake now??" She asks

"Yes mom" Grayson says and I roll off of him.

She opens the door and smiles.

"Hi Lizzy! It's great to finally meet you." She says walking over and hugging me. I smile, hugging her back.

"It's great to meet you too!" I say happily.

"Well. I'm making dinner downstairs but come meet Sean! He's been waiting to meet you as well!" She says

"Mom we can do that in a minute." Grayson whines

"Okay. Okay.. but don't take too long!" She says and walks out