13

I just wanted let you guys know that something very intense happens in the chapter and I don't want anyone to feel triggered or uncomfortable reading my stories in any way so I am so very sorry if it affects you and I understand if you don't want to read through the whole thing and I understand if you don't want to read the rest of the story.  And to the person that it did affect I truly am sorry I hadn't put this warning up sooner.
Lizzy's POV
We get to Grayson's house and walk inside.

"Come on up to my room with me so I can change." He said and I follow him upstairs.

"Why do I have to come with you so you can change?" I asked giggling

"Because I want you to." He replies chuckling also and pulling me into his room.

He shuts the door and I look up at him and he leans down and pecks my lips.

"Give me a second and we can go introduce you to everyone" he said and I nod

He walks over to his dresser and opens the first drawer pulling out a pair of baby blue swim shorts.

He pushes off his pants, leaving him in his Grey Calvin Klein underwear.

He pulls his swim shorts over his underwear.

"Why do guys do that?. Why do you wear underwear under you swim shorts?" I asked

"Well... they are kind of breezy down here so like you don't wanna have you dick showing everytime you sit down. You could see like right up your shorts." He says

"Atleast I think that's why we do it." He said making me chuckle.

He pulls his shirt off.  I look at his torso.

"Wow." I said and he chuckles.

"I've never seen you shirtless before." I said trying not to stare.

"You look really good shirtless." I said sighing a little and looking up at his face again.

He giggles lightly and grabs my waist gently pulling me forwards.

"Maybe I should go shirtless more often?" He asked smirking

"Ohhhh yeahhhhh" I said rubbing my hands down his chest.

He smiles and kisses my lips.

We pull away slowly after a minute and he groans and jumps up and down.

"I just wanna kiss you all the damn time." He said, his hands rubbing up to my face. His hands are on either side of my face his thumbs in front of my ears. He tilts my head back gently and he pecks my lips again.

"Come on" He said pulling away.

I follow him out of his room and we go downstairs and out the back door, revealing Ethan and three other boys in the big pool.

Ethan hops out of the pool and comes up to us.

"Hey guys!" He said smiling lightly at us.

"Is the water cold?" Grayson asked

"Nah we turned on the pool heater last night to make sure it'd be warm" he says