Fifth Week Voting (closed)

Holaaaa Peeps...

Let's Start voting but before it... Do read voting rules clearly...

# one person one vote. ( that's no multiple voting for particular entry)

# participants can't vote for their story but ya you can vote for others entries.

# participants can't tag their friends in comments to vote for them... And you all are not supposed to reply thanks to all who are voting for your entries.

# Me and my companion can vote.

# voting to be done through inline comments...for voting you have to just give stars to a story...

Maximum is 5 stars... For voting all have to comment inline against the entry no. Of stars you wanna give to that entry.

# voting will be closed on 18 March, Sunday 11:59 pm (Indian time)

# no reviews or bashing other's entries in comments just mention no. Of stars you all wanna give.

# breaking of any rules by participants they will be disqualified.

# double voting will nullify both the votes

Let's Start the voting....

§ lucky03m

Colours of the life.

Sanaya peeped out of her apartment window. The lawn of apartment complex was filled with laughter, joy and colours being splashed around. Such a lovely sight!

Her eyes caught Red colour.

Red - They say is colour of love, but isn't it a sign of danger too? What an irony! Two years back exactly on same day, she was left with a broken heart, cheated and dumped ruthlessly by her ex .No one told her when heart breaks, it bleeds in Red too.

Love is blind - Yes, The rose tinted glasses when in love makes you blind to flaws.

She was left behind with shattered dreams, no longer colourful, but shreds of black. Then there was yellow -warm cheerful and colour of sunshine just like her family and friends who stood by her in tough times ,gave her courage to fight and find herself back.

She did.

In pursuit of her long lost dream of PhD, in pleasant greenery of nature, in depths and tranquillity of blue sky and sea, in her association with an orphanage as volunteer .Those kids with their purity, goodness, innocence taught her not everything is black after all. There is white as well, the other side, marking a new beginning.

Her 'woes of broken heart', few poems which she penned down pouring her heart out is now being published, she's admitted into one of top colleges for her doctorate. Life looked good at this point.

"Hey Sanaya! Kya yaar! Come on, you are missing out all fun "Rahul, her husband dashed in all set to colour her. Her true love. A Chanced meeting at orphanage, now a bond for life time.

Now standing midst flying colours, she had to agree.

Life Is a Blank Canvas: It's Never Too Late to Create YOUR Masterpiece.