First Week Voting (closed)

Hey guys....

Voting starts from today... All the best to all the participants 👍

Coming to the voting rules..

# one person one vote.

# participants can't vote for their story but ya you can vote for others entries.

# participants can't tag their friends in comments to vote for them... And you all are not supposed to reply thanks to all who are voting for your entries.

# Me and my companion can vote.

# voting  to be done through inline comments...for voting you have to just give stars to a story...

Maximum is 5 stars... For voting all have to comment inline against the entry no. Of stars you wanna give to that entry.

# voting will be closed on Sunday 11:59 (Indian time)

# no reviews or bashing other's entries in comments just mention no. Of stars you all wanna give.

# breaking of any rules by participants they will be disqualified.

# double voting will nullify both the votes

Hope all points are clear...

Let's move towards entries...

§ akismat

girl don't believe in marriage and don't want to marry her parents force her to see boys see refused many but once her parents saw her boy seeing him girl forgot to breath both stare each other and unknown spark create between them and there unique love story started after that....

§ satya099

Its a chilly winter...anyone is hardly over the street...we both are walking on the road...cant he even notice that i m feeling cold??? Urrghh my stupid brain....when he came towards to me " i cant afford a blanket for u now but i can give u my arms to keep u warm..may i ???....i just nodded lost in his words...i was just spellbound with his confession....we both walked alone on the street to reach our destinations "SILENT LOVE"

§ ShonaPriyanshi2004

It was nearly 4:30 pm of the winter early morning . My body was shivering . I walked to my bathroom and took a hot water bath. I got dressed up fully with my winter wears and starting going towards the city station to pick up my grandmother . I stepped out of the house nearly at 5 'o' clock, I couldn't see anything because of the foggy weather . I could sense that a car stopped in front of me . The door opened of a the car and a man in a blazer ,nearly of 25. "Do u need to go somewhere ??"asked he. Before I could speak " I will drive u,don't take the risk of going alone in this weather ",he interrupted with concern filled voice. I lifted my head to look into his eyes . Our eyes met and we felt something unknown to us ,a different spark with so much of feeling . My heart screamed to trust him and I sat in his car. Our journey started from that day itself .

§ VELLIGal

Running from the state police she felt a pull and now she was sandwiched between him and the small space which helped her escape from those uniformed men. Eyes locked and desires were ready to go for a walk. "Are you feeling the same?"He asked. She slightly nodded and chirped,"But I ain't gonna be your babies' mama."

§ soumyavk

I was there with my mom waiting for our turn. When the turn came we enter the doctor cabin and trust me I have never seen a doctor like him. There was a spark in the first eye-lock. And from there our story continued.

§ manisha_mahi

Crouching from the shouts and gun shot going out, she was startled hearing some footsteps nearing her. The handsome stranger ,who himself was surprised seeing her,instinctively closed her mouth which sent her sparks down the spine and motioned her follow him. Which she obliged without a second thought.After travelling a safe path, away from riots going on, to a hut looking safe. During the whole journey she couldn't take her eyes off him. After the riots were over and everything became normal, he dropped her to her house. But by that time neither of them wanted to leave each other. Before he crosses the gate across the lawn, she shouted "a cup of coffee"....though she wanted him to be there longer than that. And he replied " be ready at 4 tomorrow" still turning back, starting a new story.

§ kojagorimalik

Oh I m so sorry" She said while picking things "It's OK" he replied while helping her And her eyes met with his The spark in her eyes and the red tinge on her cheeks showed a new feeling born in her heart which, we foolish immortals call as LOVE...

§ Vandyana

I was standing in the mall when I saw a couple, the girl said, "I can't miss the India-Pakistan cricket match for a party." The guy broke up with her. I asked her out in front of her ex. Our date? On the couch in front of the TV. Drinking hot chocolate and sharing our secrets with every run India scores.

§ VanishaaR

"oh i'm sorry,i mistook it to be my friend's" he said entering the wrong apartment. He left knowing well, he will commit this mistake again and again. She looked at his disappearing figure wishing for the same.

All the best guys... Don't break any rules otherwise you will be disqualified.

Happy voting.. Will meet you all at new year with results :)