chapter three Monday!!!

A/N chapter 3 sorry its late wattpaders hope you enjoy please vote and comment it will pick up soon I promise ENJOY

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Riv pov

I was lying in bed just stirring I didnt want to wake up yet when all of a sudden some warm water hit me in the face. 

I jumped in shock "what, where am i". I didnt know where I was when some hands steadied me I was awake and fully aware of my surroundings now.

"Morning sleepy head, ive been trying to wake you for the last 15 mins. We going to be late for school".

I looked up to see who was holding me and who got me wet. It was Ben he was sitting on the bed next to me with a small grin creeping on his face.

"your lucky it wasnt cold water otherwise you be in more shock". Ben said smirking I just starred into his eyes, my eyes fall of mischeif he move closer to the edge of the bed and released me from his hold.

He boltted to the door I ran after him but by the time I got to the door he was half way downstairs laughing his head off. I closed the door abit to hide myself and shouted downstairs "you better run im so gona get you back for this Ben Lewis you watch". A smile crept on my face I havnt smiled since friday.

All I heard from downstairs was "you can try but you will fail". I heard him giggling to himself am so goin to get him back I thought as I headed back into the room, I made the bed, got my uniform, shower gel and a towel and headed to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and stripped I enter the shower I lathered myself up with the shower gel, I looked down to my chest and noticed the bruses where going a yucky yellow they didnt hurt so much. "River move that dam fat ass of yours". Ben shouted I just let out a little groan I turned the shower off and got dried.

I headed into the spare room and got my uniform on. I met Ben and his mum in the kitchen their were having porridge I sat in front of ben the table between us.

"good morning River hun did you sleep well". Debbie asked "yes Debs I did sleep well until I got rudely woken up this morning". Glaring over at Ben, "rudely woken up". His mum asked with a confused look on her face. "He threw warm water in my face this morning". pointing at him and making weird faces I could see him trying hard not to burst out laughing but he couldnt peices of chewed up food came flying out of his mouth. I burst out laughing myself and Mrs Lewis had a little giggle to.

I went down in my seat and kick him in the shin "ouch that hurt" he said rubbing his shin to ease the pain. "was that it River thats all you got", Smirking. I just shooked my head "we see Benny we see". With a small grin it was half 8 in the morning we had school in half an hour it takes 40 mins by car to get to school.

"River hun your not having any breakfast". "na Debs sorry we havnt got time". Ben looked at me "if you got up earlier you could have some". Raising his eyebrows up and down we grabbed our bags and ran outside to the car.

Ben text the girls and Evan saying we going to b late in this morning and we see them at lunch usaual spot. Meg text bak ok me and Gem will b there but Evan wont be in today he said he wasnt felling well.

I looked over at Ben what did Meg say he handed me the phone "oh Ev not well bullshit he just doesnt want to see me" I sighed Ben said "i wonder why, you did kick his ass friday afternoon". I just gave him a look "dont remind me I feel bad as it is". Ben gave me a stern "why do you feel bad Riv he was being a jerk". I nodded "true he was a douche but he was, is still a close friend and I forgive him Ben". He didnt look at me as he was trying to concetrate on the road but I saw a smile on his face and he nodded