"No. No in fine" I tried to reassure her. An intense pain flowed through my chest, and I cried out in pain. I lifted my shirt showing my black bra, and bullet wound. It bullet was gone, but it wasn't healing.

"Why isn't it healing? You have my blood in your system" Caroline asked with wide tearful eyes. I shook my head and winced, letting my shirt dropped. Suddenly the door to the trailer slammed open and the man walked in. I tried to gather enough strength, and gave him my best glare.

"Oh, don't look at me like that" he smirked cockily.

"Why are you doing this?" Caroline whined.

The door bust open and Jules walked in holding a phone out. "He needs proof."

The guy shrugged, and sprayed Caroline with vervain. She screamed out in pain, trying to shield herself. "Stop! Stop it!" I yelled over Caroline's screams. Jules walked back out, and he stopped.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Caroline asked kicking the cage we were locked in. I placed my arm around her and pulled her into a hug, as she cried into my shoulder. I comforted her, and glared at Jules' boy toy.
🌠🌠🌠

All of a sudden the man got up and rushed out the trailer quickly. After awhile there was snarling, and grunting. Tyler busted through the door, the same time images rushed through my head.

"Tyler. Help us" I faintly heard Caroline say.

I came back to reality as Tyler opened the cage. I raced out and vamp sped outside. 'Damon' I thought. I pushed him out of the way, as one of the werewolves shot at him. Before I could move also, the bullet pierced my shoulder, and I fell to my knees.

"Damn it" I said through clenched teeth. I looked up to see Caroline against the trailer with Jules holding a gun against her neck. I slowly stood up, and pushed past the pain. "Let her go" I snarled slowly. Suddenly all the werewolves fell to their knees clutching their heads. Knowing Caroline was safe, I also dropped to my knees holding my arm, all the adrenaline leaving my body. Damon ran over to me after the shock of me being a vampire left him, Stefan followed. "No. Stefan, get Caroline" I winced. He nodded and turned back around. "I'm sorry I did not tell you before.

"That doesn't matter right now. You're an idiot you know that? What were you thinking?" Damon scolded trying to get the bullet out.

I grunted in pain, panting, and sweating. "I just didn't want you to ignore me anymore" I coughed out. His eyes visibly softened, and we turned our heads to see Jonas Martin.

"Elena made a deal with Elijah. I came to see its upheld. You need to get out of here." Jonas said. Damon picked me up bridal style, and carried me away, Caroline's and Stefan's following.
🌠🌠🌠🌠

While Damon carried me all the way to the boarding house, I complained on how I can walk myself but he refused. He opened the door, and finally set me down. I ran as fast as I could, but he still caught me, considering my wounds weren't healing right. He carefully swung me around, and I squealed.

"Where do you think your going?" Damon smirked.

"The shower. Now let go" I playfully glared. He laughed, and reluctantly let go. Damon had bough me some clothes a day if two ago, so I had clothes here. I grabbed pajamas, and undergarments. I got in the large shower, in the large guest bathroom. I cleaned all the blood off, and washed my hair. I stood in the shower, enjoying the warmth. I turned off the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I left my clothes on my bed, so I had to walk out to get them.

"Jessica" I heard someone say behind me. I whipped around nearly letting go of my towel.

"Elijah! What the hell?" I freaked.

"In sorry for startling you. I came to see if you were okay, after what happened."

"You can just decide to drop by! I would like some notice" I scolded. I grabbed my clothes, and shuffled back into the bathroom. I quickly got dressed, and brushed my hair. I walked back out, and Elijah was sitting on my bed with a thoughtful expression. "So, I'm fine. Is that all you came here to do?"

He slowly looked up and got up. He walked toward me, and grabbed my wrist, looking at my wound.

"You need blood."

'I can't believe I didn't think of that.' I scolded myself. I nodded and breathed in, looking down at my feet. Elijah gently lifted my head up, so I gazed into his brown eyes. He slowly leaned in, connecting my lips to his. My eyes widened, then closed. Then I realized, Elijah's track record with girlfriends were never good, because Klaus always killed them. 'Oh shit.'

Suddenly he was gone, and Damon walked into the room holding a blood bag. "I thought I would bring you some blood. Since, you're a vampire now..." Damon trailed off.

I smoothed my hair down, as I said "oh, wow. Thanks Dae" I grinned. He threw it toward me, and nodded with a faint smile. After I drank the blood, I threw the bag away, and hopped in bed. I could feel my wounds healing. I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me.
🌠🌠🌠

1541 words. This was a fun chapter to write. Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry stellqwe for saying I'd update last weekend. I had last minute homework. Vote and comment!