ONE

There had been eight weeks since I had started working in that suite and after almost sixty days, I had started to feel trapped inside the suite. I was getting really bored of my routine. Wake up, prepare breakfast, back to my room and get ready for the day. At ten, I started cleaning up the suite and at midday, I cooked lunch.

In the afternoon, I would hit the gym with Josh or Sandy would stay in with me. So on weekends, the boys would drag me to some parties and we would stay on the dance floor until the very end of the party, just to start the same routine once again. There was only one thing that made me stay.

The sticky notes.

The owner got me and I kind of felt scared of falling for this kind of 'relationship.' Although, I knew it was too little too late for that.

On November, eleventh 2013, my favorite song rang at eight o'clock as it was time to start a new day. I showered and looked for some comfortable clothes to spend the day. Then, I went straight to the kitchen. I cooked pancakes and waffles as I poured apple juice and tea. Who drank tea this early in fall?

British people. And I had started too.

You know what they say. If you cannot beat them, join them.

Anyway, once it was ready I went back to my room and turned up the music. According to the schedule, Josh and Sandy had gone skiing. A few minutes later, I heard a laugh and then a shouted thank you. That voice was not Josh or Sandy, which meant, it belonged to the owner.

I did not want to spoil our weird relationship. I was pretty fine with our fun unknown relationship. Yet the voice was deep and sexy. My stomach fluttered and I just smiled and yelled back a welcome. I was curious on how he looked like, but I was too scared to act on that and just go to where he was.

After watching a movie, I went straight to clean the first room, which was the messiest. Then, I moved to the kitchen to have breakfast. I turned on the TV and caught a movie. The day passed by very quickly and the following morning arrived. I cooked breakfast and -weirdly- I was joined by Josh, who immediately after breakfast, went to the gym. I infiltrated myself on the second room and left another message there, before starting my routine.

At midday, I started cooking lunch. I was lost in my thoughts and music when I sensed someone watching me. I looked up and saw Josh smiling at me. I waved and after sending an air kiss, he went to his room. I kept cooking and a voice interrupted me.

"Today your boss arrives for good, so I need everything ready at five o'clock." Josh added with a sly smile. The dinosaurs in my stomach were doing flips as I mixed the veggies. "Your room is ready and mine is almost complete. I just have to clean up the kitchen and rearrange the living room." I replied, trying to sound casual.

"Do you want any help?" Sandy added as he went to the cleaning closet. "Even if I wanted, you can't help me. Thank you, though." That was very thoughtful of him and I kissed his cheek. "I can help you. Even though, I don't know how to do whatever you have to do." I cracked myself laughing and before noticing, Josh was tickling me. I turned around and tickled him.

After two minutes, we were on the floor laughing hard as Sandy recorded our silly games. The knock on the door gave me space and I went to open the door. It was Eddie, one of my co-workers. He was delivering the supermarket shopping, just like every week.

When I was about to take the first bag, Josh snaked his arm on my waist and with the other took both bags. I laughed and thanked Eddie and when I thought the joke was over, Josh kissed my cheek. Eddie was frozen on his spot and he just moved away when Josh said "Good afternoon" and gave him some money.