Just

Life was normal, I was normal, or so I thought.  I would watch Yuri, porn or even try to be with girls but it never felt right.  Until one day I was changing after football practice and I felt myself get hard by seeing all of them there almost unclothed.  And then the most pretty and sexy boy in school, Parker, walked out only in his boxers.  It's not like he had abs and whole ton of muscles, but he was prefect and everyone liked him.  It was that day, that I found out I was gay.  I tried to hide it but obviously people noticed, "Hey you hard or something?"said part one the team members.  "Yeah, he's fucking gay," said Chris team leader.  Everyone laughed and just made whole big thing.  Everyone except Parker.  He just smiled at me.  Parker wasn't gay or so I thought, he had several girlfriends and even has one now I never even thought he would talk or even look at me.  The next during football practice I was on the bench while break was going on.  Parker came up to me and brought up what had happened the day before to make sure I was okay, but then he asked something a bit more personal.  "So are you gay?" I was left speechless and just shook my head as to say no.  "Oh, haha, my bad sorry, anyways you would be too hot for me," he laughed and I laughed a long as well.  He asked me more questions about stuff that I liked and said he wanted to get to know me better.  That took me by surprise, as we had never spoken before and it was only after what had happened the day before.  He then invited me to a party he was having on the Friday evening as his parents allowed him to because they were going out and it was his birthday.  Parker wasn't a person who disobeyed his parents, he was good and polite and that's why I liked him.
I went home  and asked my mom what she would do if I was gay. "What is wrong with you! You can't be gay," my mom replied.  "But mom just-", I was about too finish my sentence before she cut me off with, " Just nothing. " she said before walking off. "Just listen," I said.