hidden truth

Once I open the front door, I walk in I hear my mom and dad talking "I will not let you take me son from me" mom said. "That child is not even ours Elena and you know it" dad said 'what do they mean I'm not their child' I thought to myself. "He is our son Dane, we raised him as are own" mom said "That might be so, but I still think there something wrong with him" dad said. I teleported into my room I took out a marker. and I started to draw symbols on my walls my mom and dad came into my room, and they see creepy symbols on my walls. "Richard what's up with all this symbols" mom ask "I don't know you tell me" I said "Richard that no way to talk to your mother like that?!" my dad said I put my marker up I look over my shoulder. "Say the men who said that I was not their child" I said "What!! but how you were not supposed to hear that!!" my dad said. "Well, I did and the whole-time you guys have lie to me," I said with vemon they started to get scared "Have you heard of tough love" I said. then the house was full of screams and just like that they were dead I got out of the house, and I set it on fire. I walk into the woods hoping to find my real family I started to sing follow me then I see teenager's walking into the woods as well. they started to sing then they were following me I came to the opening of the woods I know someone else is following but it was not human. I let my Trillings come out of my back I found out that I was not normal I'm quite tall for a 16-year-old boy my fingernails are black, and I cry out black tears. yeah, creepy I know it's a cures but it does not bother me at all I grown use to it. I see the teenagers scream when they see me, I turned around, and I see four other guys there was a tall one, there wearing a black and white suit and had no face at all. and the other one had a face mask on his face with a podoctid suit then there was a guy with glasses and was well dress if I had to say so myself. he also didn't have a face then the last one was a little short then the others he wore a Fodera black trench coat, and black boots and he had a mouth. this is just Stright up wired the teenagers started to run but they didn't get very far I caught one of the teens and to my surprise it was one of the bully's. "Oh well lookie here this a fine mess you got you're self into huh Coby" I said. *Gasp?!!!!* "Richard is that you what the hell are you!!!!" Coby said scared "That for me to know and for you, well you can just die." I said I split the guy in half, and I drop him on the ground. I look at the four slender brothers "Ok who are you guys?" I said "I'm Slenderman and these are my brothers Splendorman Trenderman and Offenderman" Slenderman said.