Chapter 2

Irene (POV)
My alarm had gone off, ffs today is the day I start college I'm having so many emotions right now and I'm not a morning person. Urghhh I went to do my daily routine, went downstairs to have breakfast. I'm feeling sick usually I'm not someone who is scared I don't if it's the new environment or the college I'm about to begin but these butterflies are killing me. I get interrupted in my train of thoughts."Irene it's time to go" my mum says.
Everything is going to be okay, I tell myself as I look across the roads and row of shops and houses this well different to England, Before I had realised we had arrived and I felt like my legs had turned jelly I hate my stepdad but at this moment I had wanted to hide in the back seat of the car.
"IRENE get out! I don't time for your nonsense people have lives u know just get in the DAMN college will ya"
I don't know what crawled in his pants moody arse. Avoiding an argument I quickly jumped off his cheap ass car and walked into the huge building. I went to the reception to get my time table and had directed me where my first class will take place. Great ! Just what I needed, I walked into the class just when everyone was introducing each other in front of the class I quickly sat behind at the class making sure I would be in a hidden and secure place and wishing the teacher wouldn't realise. But fate decided to play it different.
"Attention class we have a new student Irene Kennedy who's come Britain and I would like you all to be nice and and make her feel welcome"
Some douchebag  in the class shouted out "is she related to the president John f. Kennedy" and the whole class started laughing. Yeah and that's so funny. I stood and gave a quick introduction about myself  and sat down and to make things great the day had started off with history and learning about the Tudor's since I was bored I decided to scan the classroom so at the class was quite big and just then the door burst open  with a gang of boys who walked in and  OMi I think every breath out of me has been knocked out of me, it was like time stopped. The most beautiful male I had laid my eyes on those dark chocolate eyes which you could get lost in and those curls and that jawline could cut through a glass and his smile was just breathtaking I think my ovaries just popped!
I didn't realise I was staring at him( look away Irene but no the Greek god just caught me staring with an amused look oh he's gonna thing I'm a weirdo now. Way to ruin YUR chances,and again I take the golden prize of being a freak.
A pic of Irene

Michael (POV)  "Get the FUK out Tatiana how many times do I need to say YUR not my girlfriend YUR just a side hoe""But baby we've been together for like 6 months"

Michael (POV) 
"Get the FUK out Tatiana how many times do I need to say YUR not my girlfriend YUR just a side hoe"
"But baby we've been together for like 6 months" . I swear if she was a guy I woulda knocked the shit out her.
I don't have time for her since my girlfriend Ola left me. I had become a monster a ruthless one I didn't care for anyone I slept with many girls constantly smoked weed and to be honest I had become a different person I live with my mother Katherine and Jospeh who I hate with a passion it's like I'm not even his son that's why I'm not gonna even call him dad until he starts acting like one. I called my guys and headed out.
"Yo Mike we headin to Reds crib later he's bought the weed over"
And hella hoes gon be their" typical Chris
A smile formed on my lips anything to get away from Joseph and the stress and Tatiana. Just have to suffer the hours in college then I'm gon be turned up. As I walked in college as always I'm late I don't have to wake up early cuz I'm definitely not a morning person. I burst in through the door I love to have my grand entrance that's me people Michael Jackson.
Seeing as it's a new year, I walked in scanning the class, hoes drooling for and guys looking at me in awe or envy depends but I give zero fuks but a particular face, a new face caught my eyes and overwhelmed me she was beyond stunning those emerald eyes and raven hair cascading down her waist and those pink plump lips so kissable she's definitely on my list and I caught her staring hmm.