"Hyung!" His dongsaengs yelled at him.

"What?"

"Do you have a death wish?" Wonwoo asked with a worried face.

"Of course I don't have."

"Then please take your hands off her hyung." Vernon deadpanned. Jeonghan peered over my shoulder, taking a glance at Scoups who was eating silently as if he hadn't heard anything.

"He's not angry. No worries. Right Scoups?"

"Of course not. Why would I?" Scoups stood up to put his plate on the kitchen counter. "And by the way Jeonghan. Can I make a little request?"

"Of course. Anything for you bro. What is it?"

"Can you go to a store called Don't touch her then buy the toothpaste branded with If you value your life and a detergent called Because she is mine. Oh and add to that list my favorite crackers..." He paused, his creepy eye smile now turned to a killer glare. "It's called SCRAM!"

I cough into my hand to hide my laugh same with everyone else.

"She's laughing! Finally." I looked at Mingyu who looked satisfied with my little laugh, confusion in my eyes.

"Really, it was hard work making her laugh." Dino remarked.

"Oh really? You didn't even do any work at all." -SK

"Hyung. Ever heard of moral support? It's a great thing. I'll teach you that sometime."

"Why you little---"

"Seungkwanie relax." Dk caught hold of Seungkwan and pulled him back to his chair.

"Scoups don't make her cry again." -JS

"I agree hyung. I mean look at her. She's got panda eyes and it's not pleasant for girls to have that. It makes them less pretty."

"Less pretty? Nonsense. She even looks prettier now. Apply that to your girls Jun but treat my girl differe--."

"Your girl?!" I scowled. I'm not his possession.

He didn't say a word and just gave a wink and a sweet smile. If he wasn't injured, I would've already challenged him to a fight.
--
Today is one of the rarest days. It's a break for everyone! And by that, we get to do everything we want.

I excitedly went to the living room where everyone else was relaxing.

"Hey guys. Do you feel like doing anything?" I asked them.

"Like what?"- HS

"Nah, I'm feeling pretty lazy and sleepy right now." - JH

"No wonder. You're always like that." - JS

The silent and boring atmosphere was broken when suddenly Scoups came to us, panicking.

"Guys! Listen. We have an emergency." Everyone was alarmed. We quickly stood up and came to a huddle.

"What emergency?" We asked, our palms cold as we waited for his response, thinking he had a decent one.

"We have no groceries left."

"Argh! Hyung!/ Scoups!"

"Don't do that again." -T8

"You almost sent me 6 feet below the ground, Choi Seungcheol. I'll have you pay for that." Woozi scowled and quickly held his guitar just above Scoups' head, ready to release the blow anytime.

These guys. They smile like they don't have problems. Will this moment last if I stay with them?

"...Eun...Hello? Is Nam Jae Eun still in there?" I snapped back to reality, Scoups waving a hand in front of my face.