Policeman: Take her where we discussed before, and don’t let her see her mum!

I gave the policeman a sick and furious look and spitted him in the face. He quickly wiped it away and punched me at my jaw.

Security guard: Sir, you’re not allowed to do that!

Policeman: arrest me then…

The policeman stretched out his back so he was looking like a big giant. So as those pussies the security guards were, the just started to go away with me in an iron grip.

*End of flashback*

So here I am. At the mental hospital. Not being able to talk or see my mum, the only one who believed me. Luckily I had a small window that I could open if I needed some fresh air. Which I needed a lot. Unluckily the window was too small to climb out from. I stood by the window and cleared my mind. Is this really happening? My life had been really confusing and weird…

Life is a bitch and you know it. I looked over at the therapist that was sitting in a chair in my room.

Therapist: So, you want to tell me what happened? Now I don’t mean what happened that day. But what happened in your life, that you either are angry or sad about, or happy about.

I didn’t got to respond before I heard a knock on my door. I quickly turned my head towards the door and started to walk to it, but the therapist got up before me and signalled that I should stay. I stopped and looked curious at the door. The therapist opened the door and let a boy in.

Therapist: You’ve got a visitor!

I smiled brightly and got down on my knees to hug Eddie.

Evelyn: Oh, Eddie! I’m so sorry.

A few tears were running down my cheek. He shouldn’t have this life.

Eddie: Mommy, please don’t cry…

He took his small hand and started to wipe my tears away. I flinched a bit when he stroke over the big bruise on my jaw that was showing after the policeman’s fist. Eddie saw that I flinched and wiped even lighter than before.

Security guard: You’ve got 3 more minutes!

I sighed sadly as I heard Eddie’s tummy growl.

Evelyn: Are you hungry?

Eddie: Yeah, a bit… But don’t worry.

Evelyn: Well, you can at least go and by a ice cream until you get food from grandma…

I got up from my knees and started to search in my pockets, but I had nothing there. But the therapist quickly came and save me.

Therapist: Here little man, go buy a big ice cream!

I gave him a thankful smile and waved goodbye to Eddie.

Eddie: I love you mommy!

Evelyn: I love you too Chewbun!

Therapist: So, do you want to tell me or not?

I sighed and coughed slightly, then began to tell him all from the very first breaths of my life.

---------------------

Oh gosh sorry, I didn't mean this chapter... I meant the one after this! And that'll be be last chapter for this book! :( sadly, isn't it?

Well, as I said earlier... Do what the author's note says in the next and last chapter to get more feeling in the story!

Love

Joystlund <3