It feels so strange...

Chapter 27

*In the car*

I obviously got to leave the hospital today. Because I had been asleep for 5 days, so my cut on my arm just had a compress while my thigh still had a bandage, because it takes longer for it to heal coz it was much deeper than on my arm. And my broken hand was only bandaged. It didn’t hurt very much though; I actually got pain-killers.

So now I, Adam and Edward sat in my car. (Adam took Evelyn’s car keys and drove her and Edward to the hospital, not far away) I felt like I had to have some alone time right now, so I said to Adam that he could leave Eddie at my mom’s house. I guided him all the way and said goodbye to Eddie. My mom was very worried and wanted me to stay for awhile, but I told her that I was OK. Which was a lie. I wasn’t OK, not even a bit. Eddie was about to stay there for a week. But I would come and visit often.

Adam: Wanna come and stay at my place?

I thought of it in a couple of minutes, and then agreed. Because I was a little bit afraid that Harry would be home, and next time I may be killed. With Adam I was at least a little bit safe. He drove for 10 more minutes, and then he parked on the driveway to his house. Yeah… house. He walked over to my side of the car and opened the door and gave me my crutch. He helped me inside and took off my coat. Then we walked into the kitchen. I saw him preparing something to drink. He put it in front of me.

Adam: Here drink. It eases the pain and makes it heal faster.

I took the glass from his hands and looked at it. It smelled and looked like orange juice.

Evelyn: I didn’t know that orange juice helped…

Adam: It’s not orange juice. My granny always made it every time I was hurt.

I took a small sip, and it tasted delicious! I took a big gulp and realized how thirsty I was. Well, I haven’t had something to drink for days! But then the delicious juice glass was empty.

Adam: Can I see your hand?

I gave him my hand and he started to take of the bandage. I looked confused at him, and then I looked back at my hand. The bandage was now off and my hand wasn’t blue anymore! I pulled my hand closer to me and started to move on it. It should have hurt a bit, but it didn’t! It was like I never have had a broken hand. Then I took off the compress on my left forearm and it was no cut, not even a scar! I didn’t bother to look at my thigh, because I knew that it was healed.

Evelyn: How did you do that?

Adam gave me a cheeky smile and shrugs his shoulders. Next thing I know, he kissed me. Again. And I couldn’t help it so I kissed him back. His lips were so soft. Then he lifted me up and sat me on the counter and putted my legs around his waist. Adam started to move back and forth with his hips, not much, but I could feel it. Is this really happening? I have to stop! Wait it feels so strange… I haven't been like this with no one except Harry...

Then I felt that he was carrying me to another room. I gave the room a quick glance then kissed him again. He laid me softly down at the bed and then he laid on top of me. He took off my shirt and I took of his. Then he stated to kiss my neck. I really loved it so I showed him that he can keep doing it. I started to unbuckle his belt and he helped me. Then he took of my jeans. And we laid there for a couple of second in just our underwear, until both of us wanted to go all the way…