Chapter 5 - The Ball

Start from the beginning

Rose stuffed her head into the pillow.

Rose: "This is such a headache..."

Rose suddenly remembered something.

Rose: "The Crystal! I must have dropped it while escaping from the shark! Urg! I am so clumsy! Now I am stuck in this world!"

Rose used the same pillow to hit her head.

Rose: Whatever, I will just have to get use to the human world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Hours later...>

It was exactly 9.00 on the clock, Rose grabbed the dress that was hanging in the closet and went into the bathroom. She slipped into the dress.

Rose: "It fits me perfectly

Rose: "It fits me perfectly...and I love it. Harmony sure knows my taste..." 

She looked at myself in the mirror one more time before going out of her room.

<In the ballroom...>

A guard escorted Rose to the beautiful ballroom that stood before my eyes. There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, food spread across the tables and many noble men and women chattering away.

Rose felt a bit uncomfortable in this place. She had never attended a ball before.

As she walked down the staircase, she saw Harmony waving at her.

Harmony: "Over here, Rose!"

While Rose was walking up to Harmony, she noticed some men and women whispering to each other.

Rose lowered her head and continued walking.

Harmony: "Are you okay, Rose?"

Rose: "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just not used to these kinds of traditions."

Harmony: "Oh, you will get used to it if you stay with us for a little longer."

Rose smiled.

Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen! May I introduce Prince Hawk of Clarines!

Everyone starts clapping as Hawk appeared on top of the staircase.

Rose: "Wait, why aren't you up there?"