Neko! Yuri x Studying! Reader x Neko! Natsuki ~Lemon~

Natsuki's PoV
My eyebrows furrowed together as I watched Crystal continue studying, she's been studying since late last night! She never paid attention to me or Yuri. I sighed, me and Yuri have gotten along more since Y/n never pays attention to us anymore. I stood up and walked over to Y/n, pressing my face against her side, but she ignored me.

"Nya!" I whined and Y/n gave me a small pet on the head, before she continued studying.

Yuri came in from the living room and she got on the bed and stared at me.

"She won't look at you Natsuki... we might as well be better off going back to MC." Yuri mumbled and we both heard a pencil snap, causing me to turn around and see Y/n reaching for a new pencil, her original and most favorite pencil now broken in half on the ground.

"Y/n? Does us going to MC bother you?" I asked, but she continued studying and Yuri smirked and waved me over.

"We're going over to MC's!" Yuri said and we walked out of the room, before peeking back in. Y/n seemed frustrated and upset, she rubbed her head and growled, wiping all her stuff onto the ground in anger.

"I don't think she's happy with this Yuri, she seems really upset." I whispered and Y/n growled to herself.

"Damn school... keeps giving such goddamn assignments..." Y/n growled and we watched and Y/n pick a picture of all three of us together, smiling happily, Y/n carefully put the picture back down and ignored everything on the floor, before she simply laid on the bed, groaning. I pushed Yuri and rushed into the room, jumping onto Y/n. Yuri slowly walked in and licked Y/n's face slightly.

"You're jealous of MC... aren't you?" Yuri asked and Y/n looked away, an irritated look on her face, this caused Yuri to continue to tease Y/n. Yuri usually isn't one to tease, but it was heat week.

Y/n suddenly cupped Yuri's cheek and flipped her over, making Yuri be on her back.

"You're both naughty kitties, making me worried and upset like that." Y/n purred huskily, causing us both to blush. I felt myself get aroused and I smelt the arousal Yuri was giving off.

Y/n kissed Yuri, before she pulled away and kissed me. Yuri whined and I was soon on my back as well, right next to Yuri. Y/n slowly and torturously pulled our panties off. I felt Y/n's finger tease me and I whined.

"Y-Y/n! P-please! Don't tease us!" Yuri whined and Y/n grabbed my tail and started jerking it, it was causing me much pleasure. She thruster one finger into Yuri's womanhood and she started getting a little rougher, causing Yuri to mewl.

"Y-Y-Y/n!" Yuri moaned and Y/n pulled me closer to her, kissing me and my neck, which was my weak spot. I moaned when she licked my sweet spot, she smirked and abused that one area, until Yuri pulled Y/n up towards her and kissed her, muffling her moan of pleasure. I pushed Y/n's shirt upwards and licked her right boob, I was sucking and pulling it, hearing Y/n's moans made me continue, until I was suddenly pulled up. I noticed Yuri take my place under Y/n.

"Your turn cutie~" Y/n purred and I blushed and she thrusted a finger in.

"Y-Y/n!" I moaned I felt my claws digging into my skin and I pulled Y/n down towards me, pulling her shirt off, which Yuri purred to and started leaving love bites and markings. I started to the same thing, except to the top half of her body. I clawed her back, drawing blood as the pleasure was starting to get too much to bare.

"Y-Y-Y/n! I-I'm cumming!" I moaned and she kissed me as I moaned in pure bliss. Y/n pulled Yuri up and we all fell asleep happily. Me and Yuri cuddling into Y/n's sides as we all dreamed happy dreams.

Yuri's PoV
~The next day~
"Did you two have fun with Y/n last night?" Monika teased and we blushed, looking at her.

"W-W-What are you talking a-about!?" Natsuki asked and Monika pointed towards Y/n.

"She has a lot of love bites and markings on her... which were very showable during P.E. A lot of girls were drooling, seeing that Y/n obviously wasn't against having sex." Monika said as Sayori came over and cuddled into Monika's side and we blushed.

"S-So what! Not our faults for being born nekos!" Natsuki said and Monika chuckled.

---------------------------------------
Yuri_Rulez: THATS IT FOR TODAY GUYS! I went to sleep a few hours ago and woke up about an hour ago and was bored, but I'm falling asleep again, so I kinda started half-assing this and rushing it, still I hope you enjoyed! It's the first lemon of the book!
Yuri: H-How lewd!
Natsuki: Oh my god!
MC: I was only mentioned...
Yuri_Rulez: Boohoo!
Sayori: Aw! This was cute! And sexy!
Monika: I'll have to agree with Sayori here.
Y/n: O-Oh my god! *fantasizes about actually doing this and had a huge nosebleed*
Yuri & Natsuki: A-A-Author~Senpai... doesn't own any of the characters... and Y-Y/n belongs to everyone!
Sayori: YAY! Bye!
Everyone else: Bye.