Me: Got dammit.

I expected a text right away, so I wasn't shocked when I received one.

Ya should kno, im neva busy fa you.
Lucas ; 2:12 pm

And I wasn't shocked by that reply because I know he'd drop anything for me. Or well he would used to. Let's see.

Riiight, cause you'd drop everything and anything for me, right?
-Kalani ; 2:13 pm

Yea. You kno this.
Lucas ; 2:14 pm

Well, he says he would.

Well, I thought it over.
Kalani ; 2:14 pm

And wat yu decide ?
Lucas ; 2:15 pm

I'll take your offer only if we go to Celebration Station.
Kalani ; 2:15 pm

Aigh, kiddy ass.
Lucas ; 2:15 pm

I'm not a kid!
Kalani ; 2:16 pm

Yea, you are. You got da height and you still like arcades. So yu a kid, kid.
Lucas ; 2:16 pm

FUCK YOU, LUCAS. What day and time?
Kalani ; 2:16 pm

Babygirl, you already did and n multiple places. I'm free whenever, juss lemme kno.
Lucas ; 2:16 pm

He is an asshole, seriously.

Ok asshole. How's today at 4?
Kalani 2:17 pm

Dat works.
Lucas ; 2:17 pm

Okay, see ya then.
Kalani ; 2:18 pm

Aigh.
Lucas ; 2:18 pm

I sighed and closed my laptop.

I just can't seem to stay away from him, no matter how hard I try.

I headed upstairs to take a shower. I made it to my bathroom and began stripping.

The time was 3:45 and I was just slipping on my blue pumas. I glanced in the full body mirror and smiled while flipping my curly hair. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed out of the door with my ID, insurance card and credit card inside of my phone case. I slid into my car and started the engine.

I pulled up outside of the hotel and cut the engine. I shot him a short text.

I'm outside.
Kalani ; 4:18 pm

And late but im omw.
Lucas ; 4:18 pm

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back into my jacket pocket. I saw Lucas come out so I unlocked my doors. He got in and looked at me as I looked at him.

Lucas: What?

Me: Nothing.

Lucas: Aigh' then.

I quickly flipped him off before restarting the car and pulling off, out of the hotels driveway.

Lucas: You still feel tha same?

I glanced at him.

Me: Didn't you say that I could tell you after we hung out?

He chuckled.

Lucas: Yea my bad, my bad.

It was a silent drive with only the music playing off of his phone and through my cars speakers. Usually that would be weird to have someone else in the car, specifically an ex and there's no talking, but for me, that wasn't the case. The silence was comfortable.