- Kidnapped

>wow I suck at this. I'm sorry. I had one job and I failed at it.<

-😱-

-😱-

As you left the Dolan warehouse you felt a pair of eyes on you, you thought it was Grayson just seeing if you got to your car safely. You were wrong.

You felt two strong hands cover your mouth and drag your body into what looked like a black van.

You were terrified of those ever since a child,
Mostly because of novelas.

But this was no novela, this was real life.
I'm getting kidnapped.
"Make a move and we'll shoot." I gulp closing my eyes. I know the twins will save me. I just know it.

After what seemed like forever we stopped.
I closed my eyes and hoped that I wasn't gonna get killed and I'd never be able to tell Grayson I love him.

They harshly got you out the car and you slightly whimper. "Please don't hurt me!" You yelled and they pushed you into a small store.

"Keep walking straight." A voice commanded and you followed.
As you opened the door it revealed a beautiful venue, with white roses and red ones, the venue thing was beautiful. The floor was make of glass and you could see fishes swimming around.

It was beautifully terrifying.

You heard the door slam shut behind you "NO PLEASE DONT HURT ME I BEG YOU, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME. IF YOU WILL HURT ME PLEASE LET GRAYSON DOLAN I LOVE HIM I LOVE THAT KID MORE THAN MY LIFE!" You yelled as you fell down on your knees and cried.

You felt two soft hands bring you back up as he kneeled down.

"baby, calm down." You open your eyes and saw Grayson, you instantly tackled him and hugged him "I love you. I love you I'm so ready for everything. I love you." He kissed softly at your neck and made you stand up.

"Y/N i know it's so early to do this, we just made a year and two months. I've always been scared of love. But you showed me how it feels to be in love for real. You've been there for me through the darkest times of my life. You mean the world to me. If I were to loose you, a part of me would be lost too. Y/F/N, will you marry me?" Your eyes went wide and smiled "yes yes of Course! Why would I? I strongly hate you right now but, yes, a million times yes I love you."

He smiled and spun you around while kissing you "I love you way more princess.

HORRIBLE ENDING IM IN WRITERS BLOCK I DONT FEEL INSPIRED ANYMORE. UGH HELP BUY THANKS FOR 7k READS!!