- nightmares

>I'm so bad at writing kms it's okay though. I'm posting multiple images this week (hopefully) I have testing so I'll try.<

-🤯-

-🤯-

the same nightmare replays in your mind, over and over, making your anxiety run wild.

You breath was unsteady and hard, tears were freely falling down you hugged your teddy that Grayson gave you. It smelt just like him. You grabbed your water quickly, scared that something might grab you hand and drag you under the bed and eat you alive. You say against your bed's head board, knees to your chest trying to calm down.

As time passed you felt yourself become calm. You started to fall back asleep.

You knocked on Grayson's door and he opened the door shirtless "you're here early baby," he said with a yawn, you nod "I wanna spend more time with you," he smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Come in princess, we can cuddle, watch movies, etc." You smiled up at Grayson, he truly did love you. You hugged him from behind and smelled his scent "I love you." You mumbled against his back, he got tense and you thought maybe it wasn't time "oh shit- I'm sorry I-" he swooped you off your feet and held you bridal style "I- I love you so much, it so unbelievable. I love you so fucking id give my life up just to be with you. " he made your heart flutter.

You guys laid on the couch and watched a Wizard Of The Waverly Place Marathon, you loved Alex, she was your favorite character from the whole show and movies.

You and gray spent the whole day together, you guys went out for some frozen yogurt and some pizza.

You also went to see his parents and sister, you missed them a lot.
Overall, your day had been amazing and you hoped it stayed that way.

You laid down on the couch your hands on his thighs "baby," you said looking up at him "I love you." He smiled and kissed your cheek "I love you so much more babygirl." You smiled and looked over at the tv, Grayson played with your hair and you just relaxed under his touch.

Tonight I'll be getting a good night sleep you thought to yourself.

"Baby, ima close my eyes for like 5 minutes, and then ima go home okay?"
He nodded and kissed your lips and you smiled.

you felt your body being carried and your eyes shot open "babe I should get going,for how long was I asleep for?!" You kinda panicked he hushed you "just sleep over baby everything will be fine."
You but your lips, what happens if you have a nightmare again?

You slightly nodded he laid you down carefully, he handed you so shorts and one of his shirts. "Baby, i don't wear shorts to sleep, the T is long enough" he laughs and takes the shorts back.

Grayson hugs your beautiful body "I love you." You smile and say it back. You slowly drift off to a peaceful sleep.

I sat in the corner of the dark room, no where to go no where to hide.

"You're back, little slut, remember me?" I close my eyes. "No! Get out leave me alone!" I cover my ears.

Im thrown across the dark room "who are you! Who are you!" I cried. The trees whistle and scratch at the windows.

The windows and escape. As I made a jump for it, all of my worst fears are following from every corner of my eyes.

A clown runs towards me with a chainsaw and laughs. Spiders are pulling me down, houses are becoming too close to each other "sleep well pretty!" Blood filled the the streets. "Unloved child, no one will love you, no one"

The dark room again, chained up against the wall. "Let me be! I wanna be freed from this I hate this!" The room starts filling up with water "no! No no!" Drowning, dying, worst fears combined. As the water reached my neck I tried to breath as much as I could. My yells are muffled by the water, a black hole starts forming and my yells suddenly become real.

"Y/N, WAKE STOP WAKE UP" I shake my head rapidly "NO NO! NO!" I yell
"HONEY OPEN YOUR EYES YOURE FINE BABY!" Everything in your body hurt. You couldn't breath well. Everything around you felt like it was suffocating you. You didn't even notice Grayson crying, trying to call you down.

"NO!" You yelled again, the walls wouldn't stop closing on you "Y/N LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME PRINCESS HERE YES HERE LOOK AT ME" his breath was unsteady like yours. He grabbed both of your hands in his "breath please, please realest after me sugar plum." You followed and did everything he did. "Do you want water?"
Your eyes suddenly travel to the floor, water was rising. "NO NO WATER NO!"

Grayson started crying "princess please look at me.." he softly grabbed your face "it was a dream honey, you're safe here. Please calm down." He brought you in a hug. You started to calm down at his soft touch.

"I don't wanna go back to sleep. I never wanna sleep again." Grayson pull you out and held you by the arm "tell me what happened.." you breathed in and out and slowly and told him what happened.

"Oh gorgeous.. it's okay, it was all a bad dream okay? I'm always gonna be here and I'll make sure nothing ever hurts you."
He kissed your temple "I love you okay? I love you much, I- I was scared I- I woke up so fast, I was so scared I might loose you. I love you, I love you I'll say that till I die, I love you." You smile to your self "I love you too Grayson,I'm sorry I caused you to be sad." He smiled and shook his head with tears still falling down from his cheek.

"No baby, it's okay, I just wanna know why you never told me about these dreams. It's okay though, you really did scare me though." You guys sat against the headboard of his bed, his hand laid on your bare thighs.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked softly turning to look at you "hmh no.. are you baby? If you are y-" he cut you off by shaking his head "in going to stay up with you." You smiled "if I suck your cock will you go to bed without me?" You could see him smirking "if I gave you head will you try to sleep?" You both looked at eachother "deal."