Taking a risk

"Wow that crowd was amazing!" Adam said to Mitch who just nodded with a grin on his face. " Did you see that girl that got carried off within half a minute into the first song? She let the security guy pick her up then she blew Harry a kiss!" Mitch just nodded with a grin on his face.

Harry finally came off stage after three times sending kisses and saying thank you to the crowd. He loved doing the stage shows and this was the first arena show of his solo tour. It was exciting. Being on tour could also be a bit lonely. Harry had loads of support and friends but sometimes longed for someone at his side to hold and confide in.

Harry and the band had arrived in Auckland late afternoon on Friday. They all managed to avoid most of the crazy masses and get into a van from the airport to the hotel in town. Auckland was lovely and hot which really made being on tour more enjoyable.

They spent the rest of Friday getting settled and relaxing before preparing for the next day.

Harry excused himself from everyone and made his way to his room. He slid the key card in to unlock, open the door and entered the room.  Inside was a king size bed with loads of pillows. On the right side of the room sat a plush sofa with two equally plush matching chairs and a wooden coffee table. Harry felt exhausted but also excited like a kid at Christmas time waiting for Santa to come. He placed his phone on the table when he felt a breeze brush past his face. Harry raised his eyes to the set of open french doors. The breeze eased a small part of the humidity thick in the air. As Harry moved to close the doors which opened out to a small balcony, high enough so no one climb up and enter the room, the sight of the city lit up with lights was magical and stretched far beyond what Harry could see. He loved cities at night, so mysterious and thrilling. He shut the doors  and pulked the drapes closed. Harry stripped off and walked to the bathroom to have a shower. Once in the shower, Harry let the water soak his body, closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair under the water. He had plenty of requests to grow his hair long again. He did suit long hair but he liked his current style too. Maybe I might let it go a little shaggy, he thought to himself. Then smirked at thought of all the fans reactions. He loved them all. He loved their reactions, they way they made him feel, he enjoyed everything.

Harry turned the water off and dried himself off. Then put the towel around his waist and opened the door of the bathroom to walk back into his room. As he stepped thru, Harry saw a red beanie on the floor next to his bed. He picked it up. That's odd he thought to himself, I don't own a red beanie, I wonder where this came from? Oh, the guys must have pranked me! Bastards! Make me think a crazed fan had gone through my stuff. He laughed to himself. It reminded him of the crazy stuff him and the rest of one direction used to get up on tour. He chucked the beanie in the wardrobe. His phone started buzzing on the bed. Harry picked his phone up and sat down on the bed.

Harry got loads of messages from fans and some not much. He loved reading what the fans sent. Some sent corny jokes, words of love and support. Others though, not many thank goodness, were not great. There was a time where the negative stuff used to bother Harry but not anymore. He had found peace with fame and took everything in his stride.

Harry turned off his phone and put it on the nightstand.  He took off his towel to climb into bed and turn off the light. He was just falling off to sleep, when suddenly he felt the bed move and a shuffling noise which sounded like it was moving across the floor. "What the fuck?!" He thought. He reached over, turned on the light. Harry couldn't believe his eyes, frozen in mid-crawl was a long haired blonde woman with black skinny jeans hugging her shapely lower half and a sheer floral shirt which was slightly raised at the back and flashed some skin, heading in the direction of the door. The woman dropped her head and took a deep breath and slowly got to her feet. She brushed herself off whilst still having her back to Harry. She slowly turned around but didn't make eye contact. Her face was as red as her shirt and looked very embarrassed. "I am so sorry...I didn't mean any harm...I just ...." she faltered.

Harry was taken back by her beauty. Her hair spiralled down past her shoulders and framed her pretty face. Amazing green eyes darting everywhere and trying not to look at Harry. He hid a smile at her awkwardness. It wasn't the first time a fan had tried to get into his room or steal his stuff. But this woman looked a little older than the usual ones. Harry watched her with interest.
" What's your name?" Still not looking at Harry but at the ground. "I'm Kaye" she said quietly.

"Nice to meet you Kaye. Now can you tell me why you are in my room?" Harry asked.

Kaye swallowed still looking uncomfortable. "Uh, I was here with a group of friends drinking and they dared me to sneak into your room and take a picture of me laying on your bed. But I, uh, chickened out and tried to make a run for it but panicked and hid instead when I heard you coming back into the room. I'm so sorry. I will leave now before I shame myself more than i have already." With that she turned on her socked feet and went to open the door.
"Wait, you can't leave now." Harry said.