Chapter 9: The Black Creature

Here it is! Hope you all enjoy it. ~

The Next Morning...

"Zzzzzz....... *snore* Zzzzzz....... *snore* Zzz...." Valt was still sleeping peaceful in bed.
"Valt...... ~" Keyshi was already awake and get out from under the bed.
"Wake up.~" He shakes him lightly.
"Zzzzzz....... *snore* Zzzzzz....... *snore* Zzz...."
"Valt, wake up..." Keyshi shakes him lightly again.
"Zzzzzz....... *snore* Zzzzzz....... *snore* Zzz...." Valt not waking up and still sleeping.
"Hmm......................" Keyshi floats/went into the bathroom and getting something.
"Found it...." He found a hairdryer.
"Paint of all the colors of the wind...!~" Keyshi turn on the hairdryer and blowing hot wind on Valt's face.
"Ahhh!!! Stop it hahahaha stop it!..." Valt feeling the hot wind blowing on his face.
"Good morning.~" Keyshi turns off the hairdryer.
"Morning.~" *Yawn* Valt gets up and rubs his eyes.
"Get up! It's time for you to battle!" Keyshi throw the blanket on the floor.
"Ok, ok!" Valt goes to the bathroom and change his clothes.
"Who am I battling today?" Valt gets the battling chart from A and B team members battling who.
"Oh................... Oh, no.............." Valt finish changing and tell Keyshi about something.
"Ok, eat this!" Keyshi shaves dumpling in Valt's mouth.
"Hmm!!!" Valt chew and swallow it.
"Keyshi, I need to tell you-"
"Here's your shoes!" Keyshi throws his shoes at him and interrupted Valt.
"Ahhh!" Valt dodge his own shoes.
"Keyshi, I need to tell you that-" He was getting his shoes but Keyshi interrupts him again.
"Hurry up and put that gosh danm shoes boi, I ain't no Grandpa!"
"Hmm!!......" Valt sits down and put his shoes.
"Keyshi, I need to tell you something im-"
"Where is that freaking hairband!" Keyshi was finding Valt's hairband.
"KEYSHI!!!!!!" Valt yelled from the top of his lungs and that got Keyshi's attention.
"Yes, my love.~" Keyshi turn and smile playfully.
"Keyshi... I need to tell you that maybe... Maybe you stay here for my battles at the Individual Tournament....." Said Valt being a little disappointed of what his saying right now.
"What!?!!!? But whhhyyyyyy........" Keyshi hugs his legs.
"Ummmm.............. Because........... I'm....... I'm going to battle Shu......." Valt scratch the back of his head.
"Yeah..... But what does it have to do with me!?" Keyshi narrow his eyebrows.
"The dodge ball incident......." Valt cross his arms and pouts a little.
"Ok, one... He deserve that. And two, I will never do that again." Keyshi was being serious and promise he won't do that again from the incident.
"Oh, really...... That's not what I remember..."

Flashback...

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Young kid Valt was dodging and running from two days of dodge ball from the bullies.
"AHH!!!" He was at a dead end and turn around seeing the bullies cornering him and nowhere out to run or escape.
"Nowhere to run pit squeak." They were ready to throw balls at Valt.
"AHH!!!" Young Valt takes cover and tear up in fear.
A Red ball in high bullet speed hits the bullies right in the faces.
"LET ME FINISH THEM!!!! I JUST WHAT TO GIVE THEM MY LOVE!!!!!! Young Keyshi was going to give violence to bullies for hurting his yūjin.
"Keyshi, noooo!!!!" Young Valt was holding Keyshi before he do anything else bad.
"Keyshi, YES!!!!!" Keyshi was throwing his hands and arms up and down violently.

End of Flashback...

"Ok, I see your point. But why can't I go!?!" Keyshi pouts a little and complains.
"You're waaaaaayyyyyyy to protective." Valt answer his question why he can't come.
"No, am not!..."
"Keyshi, you're on my neck being my necklace, right now!..." Valt cross his arms.
Their was a awkward silence in the room...
"I'm still going!!!" Nothing can change Keyshi's mind.
"No, you're not!
"Yes, I am!!
"No, you're not!!
"Yes, I am!!!
"No, you're not!!!
"Yes, I am!!!!
"No, you're not!!!!
"Yes, I am!!!!!
"No, you're not!!!!!
"Yes, I am!!!!!!!"
"No, you're not!!!!!!"
"Make me!"
"Ok!..." Valt lock Keyshi in a jewelry box from the table mirror.
"A jewelry box..... Really......" Keyshi sweat drop.
"That's the only thing that was close to my mind..."
Valt pouts a little and looks away.
"Joke on you, I can get out of this." *Knock* *Bump*
Keyshi just hit the head inside the jewelry box.
"Ow! What the!!?" He was struggling and having a hard time getting out.
"Having some trouble there......" Valt smile innocently like he didn't do anything bad.
"Valt, let me out!!! And were did you get this!?" Keyshi struggles more to get out.
"One, I got it from Cooza and he got it form Colis. And two, No!!!" Valt refuse to let Keyshi be free.
"Valt!! Let! Me! Out!" Keyshi yelled through the jewelry box his trap in.
"No, till the matches are over, I let you go! So behave when I'm gone." Valt puts his hairband and leave his room leaving Keyshi alone and trap in the jewelry box.
"Valt!! Don't you DARE leave this room!!!....... Valt? Valt?!!? Valt!!!? VALT!!!! Fudge, he already left!I need to..." *dump* Keyshi bounce the jewelry box giving some force to move.
"Go.. *dump* With him!!!" *dump dump* Keyshi struggles moving.
*Pant pant* "This will take hours......VALT!!!!!!!!!!!!"