Mates for life

Hi my name is Jessica Johnson and I am 17 years old, before we begin let me describe my family and I. I have  gorgeous Blue-green eyes and a petite but slender body. I also have a slight tan complexion which  goes great with my sun kissed blonde hair. Overall I would describe myself as a gorgeous 5'7 teenage girl.  My sister, Grace has gorgeous green eyes and a slim but petite body. Her skin also has slight tan . Her hair is long and a kinda platinum blonde color. She is gorgeous and she is 15 years old. My mom, Deniece has a slim and petite body like me but instead of green eyes she has gorgeous sparkling blue eyes. She has the same sun kissed blond hair color as me. She also has a slight tan. My mom is  a gorgeous woman and is very fit for a 38 year old. My dad, Robert has sparkling blue-green eyes and has brown-blonde hair. He also has a slight tan complexion. My dad is 39 years old. Oh and did I mention we are werewolves?   Okay now that I have described my family and I we can move on with the story. It all started  the day my family decided to move me from Boise, Idaho where all my close friends live and old pack  the O'ryan pack here to the seemingly boring Sacramento, California. I wasn't excited to be moving but of course my family were very excited.  We were now joining the Moonbeam pack.  The only thing that excited me was that I would be turning 18 in 2 months which means I will finally be able to shift for the first time and find my mate. Anyways It took us a 3 weeks to get settled into our beautiful 3.5 million mansion. Yes my family is very rich due to my mom being an actress and my dad an actor. Anyways back to the story. After getting settled in to our new house my parents enrolled my sister and I into Star Bangle high, a public high school.  After Grace and I were enrolled in Star Bangle High our parents told us that we would  have two days until school started. I was nervous  learning that I would be going to school in two days. I was also excited because everyone enrolled there would also be going there in two days for the first day of school. A couple minutes later lost in thought I felt a poke in my side which made me jump and snap out of my thoughts. I turned around and glared at the person but my glare turned into a smile when I saw it was my sister. Grace smiled back and  said "Jess do you want to go to the mall to shop for clothes and makeup for school?" I smirked and than  replied saying "Of course"  I than turned and ran upstairs to get dressed. When I got to my room I  ran into my huge walk in closet and put on a navy blue tanktop and than I put a white shirt that gos to my belly button over it. Than I put on a pair of blue shorts along with a pair of black high heels with black straps in the front. For accesories I put on a chunky grey braclet with jewels on it along with a black ring with a huge diamond in the middle of it. I grabbed my grey purse with studded diamonds in the front. Once I was dressed I ran into my large connecting bathroom and turned on my curling iron. While waiting for it to heat up I applied my makeup. My makeup consisted of mascara, clear lip gloss, and dark brown eyeshadow. Once finished I picked up my curling iron and curled my long sun kissed blonde hair into cascading curls at the bottom of the hair with my hair to one side of my head  and turned my curling iron off. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled, I looked hot. After doing a twirl in the mirror I raced downstairs to see my sister waiting for me. Her blonde hair was down with soft flowing curls. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt and some light blue shorts ripped at the bottom she was also wearing  pair of purple colored uggs. Her outfit was casual but showed off her legs nicely. I walked to her and linked our arms together and than we headed outside to see  my awesome GT-500 Shelby black Mustang waiting in the driveway. I unlinked my arm from Graces and ran to the drivers seat. I started my car up and waited for Grace to get into the passengers seat. Once we were buckled in I sped off to the mall.

Please comment what you think of it!!!!! Oh also if you want fan me or vote for this book:) 

Go to http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/lalp99/media/images-1_zpscee65992.jpg.html

The link above is the photo album for this story:) Check it out!