Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is the first chapter of Singing In The Shower!! Yay!! In this story I will use songs!! (Of Course) Don’t judge my music. Thank You. Well Here You Go!!

- lxXHarryStylesXxl

 _____________________________________________________________________________

I felt my heart beating in my ear, I couldn’t breathe. Everything was going in slow motion. I watched his face the whole time. The only thing that mattered to me was him. The car jerked us off the road and into a ditch. I squeezed my eyes just as I felt the pain spread. We tumbled down the hill and flipped upside down. I opened my eyes and everything was cloudy. I looked in the passenger seat for Harry. He wasn’t there.

I cried for help but it seemed no one can hear me. No one at all. I struggled to get out of my car but I couldn’t. “Harry!” I yelped. “Harry” I tried again. “ Paris?” I heard a small voice say. It was him. “ Are You Okay?” I choked out. “I love you, Paris” Was the last words I heard until everything turned black. I could still feel the seatbelt strangling me. I could still feel the wet, sticky blood oozing from my head.

“I love you too” I whispered before I drifted off. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up slowly in a very uncomfortable position. A hard pillow rested underneath my head. I heard a steady beeping  sound. “She’s waking up” I head a familiar voice say. My eyes fluttered open to a dull room. Bare, white walls stood before me. I looked left to see my mom standing next to the hospital bed. She had dark circles under her eyes like always and a big smile on her face. “ Good morning, darling” her sweet voice said. “ Hey Mom” I struggled to say. She pushed my blonde hair out of my face.”Its nice to see those beautiful green eyes again” She whispered.

“Mom? Was it a dream?” I whispered. “ What was a dream, honey?” She tilted her head. “ The semi…. The crash…. Harry…” I trailed off remembering it like it just happened. Her green eyes looked sorry and sad. She looked away and sniffed. “Yes, everything happened” She looked back with tears in her eyes. I don’t get it. Why is she sad? I’m alive. I’m here with her.

“Dear, I don’t know how to say this but, Harry is dead” she mumbled. I laughed. “Your kidding?” I smiled. “I am afraid not” she looked down. My smile faded away and tears sprung to my eyes. I sat up quickly ignoring the pain. The only thing on my mind was Harry, I knew he wasn’t dead. I threw off the blanket and my mom stood up. “Paris!! You can’t walk, your legs are-”. I plopped to the ground and the pain got worse. I screamed. I watched my mother push the emergency button and waited for the doctors. 

I blinked rapidly to realize everything that was happing. Tears rolled down my face like a river. I screamed in pain as my body felt like I was on fire. I heard the door open and two doctors and a nurse spilled out. All there mouths moved but I couldn’t hear them. The doctors tried to put me up on the bed. “Get your hands off me!!” I screamed. A nurse came straight up to my face and started to talk. I couldn’t understand her. I swung my good arm into her dark skinned face. I laughed as she flew backwards. I struggled to get out of there hold but they were to strong.

I finally heard my mother screaming my name. I focused on the nurse I punched. She sat up and wiped blood from her now broken nose. She was in shock. She looked down and saw the red liquid. She looked back at me and struggled to her feet and walked out the door. I gave up and the doctors quickly put me on the bed. “ Give her the sleep gas!” The dark haired doctor ordered. “Right away sir!” He picked up a tank and hooked up it up with a cord the apparently went to my nose. I got my good arm again and smacked the doctor that held me down. I laughed in till my lungs hurt. The doctor still held me down like I never slapped him.

Finally, he strapped the cord to my face. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

Harry. That’s who I dreamt about. Well, more like a flash back. When he was six and I was five everyday, we would go to our favorite park and swing for hours in till dark. We would swing silently, not a word. Sometimes we would just stare into each others eyes, as if there were nothing around us. That dream, was amazing. To see us young again.

It didn’t stay amazing for long. I blinked and Harry was gone. I was staring at nothing. My legs sliced through the air back and forth. I kept swinging, swinging, and swinging. In till I woke up.

My eyes opened quickly. I was alone in the room. I sighed. I closed my eyes thinking about my dream. The door opened and I looked up. It was the doctor.

“Well, Paris, you made quite the scene yesterday. You punched Charlotte really hard. You broke her nose” He said disappointedly. I chuckled. “ Okay, we never got a chance to tell you what the damage was” He explained. I couldn’t wait. “ You have a broken bone in your left arm, four broken ribs, and you legs are paralyzed” He finished. My mouth hung wide open. Tears started coming. “My legs….” I chocked out. I glanced at my legs. I couldn’t move them. I looked back up the doctor. “ I have to be…. In a wheeler chair?” I stuttered. 

“Yes, Ms. Evans” He nodded. I wiped the tears from my eyes. “ Paris?” I looked up. “You will be leaving here in four days” He eyes had no emotion at all. Nothing.

I spent the  next few days staring at the ceiling. The doctors came to check on me and give me food. I kept thinking about how I’m going  to survive school, live without Karson, and my legs. I mean I’m not the only one who going to miss Harry. His family, friends, and fans. Yes, fans. Harry was as famous as Justin Bieber. He sung so perfect. Every night we would climb into my window and sing me a lullaby. I can remember that song as if he as if he singing it now.

If we can have this life for one more day” He would sing. “If only we can turn back time” I hummed along in my head. “You know I’ll be, your life, your voice, your reason to be” I smiled and closed my eyes picturing him. “My love, my heart is breathing for this, moment in time. I’ll find the words to say” He sung quieter. This part he would whisper in my ear. “Before I leave you tonight” He would change that part just for me.

________________________________________________________________________

I tried to go longer but I didn’t want to write the whole book so I stopped there!! :D Can you guess what the song is?? You have to be a fan of One Direction to Know!!