How I Met Him

"Lilly hurry up or you are going to miss are flight!" My mum yell.

"Ok I'll be right down!!!!"

Today I'm am going to collage in Australia! I'm excited but scared all at the same time. I'm not the social kind of person. I'm pretty a shy if I don't know you. That's why I'm scars cuz I probably won't make any friends and I'm scared who my roommate will be. Will it be a boy or girl. Will they be nice or mean idk. But I'll find out soon.

I'm excited cuz then I can start new! ;)

*at the airport*

"Bye honey. I will miss you! call me when you land." My mum says

Ya I'll miss you too bye.

Me and my mum aren't very close anymore.;( ever sense my dad died she just shut me out of her life. She doesn't care about me. Nobody does. I alway got bullied and got told to die. I tried but it didn't work.

*On the airplane*

I wonder how collage is going to be and who my roommate is. I kept thinking this like what would he/she look like or act. Until someone dropped there little suit case on me.

Stranger: I'm so sorry!! are you ok

me: ya I'm ok it's fine (I say with my hands in my lap and my head down)

Strange: what is you name?

Me:Lilly Freed

Stranger: well nice to meat you Lilly. I'm Ashton. Ashton Irwin.

Omg Ashton Irwin from 5sos is here and he is sitting right next to me!! Him and his band are the reason why in still here. There my ideal. If only I could be confident to talk to him.

Ashton: so Lilly why are you going to Australia?

Me: to go to collage.(I say really quietly)

Ashton: Lilly you don't have to be shy. Just be your self.

(That made Lilly feel more

Confident.)

Me: ok I'll try.

Ashton: ok you better. cuz I want to get to know the real Lilly!!

Me:;)

Me: what are you doing in Australia. I thought you were on tour.

Ashton: we were but we became so unpopular;( so are management told us to take a couple of years off. So I decided I wanted to go home and go to collage.

Me: oh

Fight attendant: we have landed in Sydney. please walk off the plane carefully. thank you and have a good day.

Ashton: bye Lilly I hope I can see you again!

*Ashton walks off the plan*

Me: ya me too;)

Why would management want them to take a couple of years off. There the best band ever so is one direction but 5 seconds of summer is my favorite!!!!

*At my dorm room*

Putting stuff away in the bathroom and my roommate whom I still have to meat walked in.

Roommate: hello is anyone here

Me: ya ( my roommate is a guy)

He comes in the bathroom cuz the door wasn't closed and he wanted to met his roommate which is me.

Roommate: hey Lilly. What are the odds that we are roommates.

Me: Ashton!

Ashton: Lilly!

Ashton: Well I guess I'm seeing you sooner than i thought. haha.

Me: ya I guess so

********************************

Authors note

Please tell me what you think and if I should keep going.

Please vote this is my first book. thanks