The one where Connor is pure by not being pure

Y'all why am i doing this

Like seriously i can't write

Oh well here i go???

(also I have no idea why but I guess I'm naming these like Friends episodes bc I suck at titles)

15 year old Connor Murphy's face looked as if he'd just tasted something sour. "Excuse me?" he responded to his sister, 14 year old Zoe. "I knew I shouldn't have told you..." she said, more to herself than anything. "Who was it?" Connor demanded, voice getting louder and more forceful every second he spoke. "I've already said too much!" Zoe exclaimed, "It doesn't matter anyway, I'm fine." Zoe prompted Connor to leave, and for once, he obeyed. But that wasn't the end of it. He simply couldn't just let this go.

Zoe had come home from school that day in a less than excellent mood. She kept her guard up, sure not bother her family with her problems. Of course Connor could see right past this. He knew the traits and habits of someone who disguised their problems from their family, as it was something he often did. So after 10 minutes of pestering and bothering his sister, she finally told him what got her down. Someone, a boy from her school, was picking on his baby sister for her indigo streaks in her wavy brown hair. How in any way was that fair? It wasn't It was disgusting. He thought the streaks looked pretty cool, but even if not everyone felt that way, they had no right to make her feel bad about it, right?

Connor Murphy was Connor Murphy. He had gotten out of school early for ages because nobody seemed to notice that he even showed up. He managed to sneak out easily and headed out for the local middle school. A big bold high schooler paying a visit. That boy teasing his sister better be scared. "Ha! Look at that!" he heard as soon as he walked in the school. He saw his sister, near tears as a 8th grade boy pointed and laughed. He was about to make some remark about the streaks but before he had the chance, he fell to the ground. The lobby went silent. Nobody dared make a sound. Connor's eyes went wide. Did he just...? Zoe's eyes flickered from the boy hunched down on the floor, the boy who made that happen, and back again. "If this happens again, I'll know about it," Connor stated, before awkwardly backing out of the building. The boy just stared, lip quivering. "What a freak," he said, under his breath. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know, he wasn't supposed to..." Zoe gulped. The boy stood up, looking her square in the eye. "Remember that 'Secret Admirer' card you got for Valentine's day?" He said, ever so quietly. "It was from me. But forget it now, I don't want anything to do with your freak family," he said, lightly pushing her out of the way. It didn't matter that he was trying to protect her, Connor messed up.

"I absolutely cannot believe you snuck out of school again! And you did it to harass some middle school kid! Unbelievable," Cynthia Murphy scolded her son. "What was I supposed to do, Zoe was hurting!" Connor argued. "It would have stopped, he couldn't have been that entertained by it!" His father chimed in. "Maybe if you just waited, it would have faded away!" Zoe was quiet. She didn't have anything to say, her parents were stating everything perfectly. "Well I'm sorry if I don't want Zoe hurting like I do! I know what it's like to be targeted and made fun of, and I don't want her experiencing that!" Connor stood up and stormed off to his room. "I promise I had no part of this," Zoe said quietly before leaving for her room.

Connor knocked lightly when he'd cooled down. "Hey, how are"-"I don't really want to talk to you right now," Zoe cut him off. "I don't get it, why are you upset?! I tried to help you!" "Well you didn't!" Zoe yelled. "Are you trying to say that you would have rather kept hearing the crap he was saying to you?!" Connor asked aggressively. "Are you trying to say that you were really thinking you could help me by showing everyone how much a-a a FREAK my brother is?!" Zoe retorted, getting choked up. Connor when quiet. After a few seconds, he silently walked off to his room. He only wanted to help her. Why couldn't she see that? Connor curled up under his blankets and didn't move for the rest of the night.

oops it's bad sorry