"Let's do this." Kenneth murmurs as the door opens and the screaming of fans and tabloids is heard.

Kenneth steps out first before helping me out. He wraps his arm around my waist and uses his free hand to wave and smile.

"Aurora! Kenneth over here!" The reporters exclaim causing us to turn around to face them a pose for a picture.

"How many more do they want?" Kenneth whines causing me to giggle.

We continue down the red carpet, posing for pictures when asked, before heading into the cathedral where the coronation was taking place.

"Mister and misses Hathaway, please allow me to lead you to your seats." One of the assistants states and we follow her to our seats.

Our reserved seats were at the terrace where we had an amazing view. I found my brother seated near the front of the cathedral were Diana was to get coronated.

"This place is amazing." I comment and Kenneth nods in agreement.

The sound of trumpets fills the room announcing Diana's arrival. Everyone turns to the entrance of the cathedral as Diana walks in. Her brown locks placed in a neat chignon and diamond earring dangled from her ears complimenting the dress.

"The dress looks amazing." Kenneth compliments and I smile.

Trailing behind her was a long red robe held by three girls on each side. The queen followed right behind them.

She walks over to a chair set up near the throne and takes a seat.

"We have gathered here today for the crowing of our next queen. A queen who lead her kingdom with kindness and equality." The man begins.

The priest begins the ceremony and continues in with a some readings and prayers. Diana stands up and walks to stand in front of the priests and then turns around to face us.

"I here present onto you Queen Diana, your undutched queen, therefore all of you who have come here this day to do your homage and service, are you willing to do the same?" The priests states.

"All hail queen Diana." Everyone replies.

The priest repeats the same phrase to all sides of the cathedral. Diana then returns to her seat.

"Madam, is your majesty willing to take vows?" She is asked.

"I'm willing." She answers.

"Do you solemnly promise to govern the people of the Spanish Kingdom and to any other territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?"

"I solemnly promise so to do." She replies.

"Will you to your power court law and justice in mercy to be executed in all your judgements?"

"I will."

"Will you to the optimist of your power maintain the laws of god and the true profession of the gospel?"

"I will."

I smile proudly down at Diana.

* * *

Diana is covered in the golden imperial robe.

"Receive this imperial robe of the lord your god indulges you with knowledge and wisdom." The priest states.

Diana sits back down at the throne and is handed a golden orb and scepter. The royal crown is then brought and placed on her.

"All hail the queen! All hail the queen!" Is chorused amongst the guests.