Story 7

It was a Wednesday morning. The sun shone down on my face.

'Ugh. Leave me alone.' I groaned.

My blinds opened, revealing all the shining rays of the sun. I hissed as it touched my eyes.

'Turn it off!' I whined.

'No! Get out of bed! This isn't you're personal home!' Someone yelled.

Wait.
.
.
.
.
.
What?

I opened my eyes and gazed up, looking at a middle aged woman staring down at me.

'You said one night. I need this place ready for new comers. So get up and leave already.' She said, walking towards the door.

She left the room and I just stared around, wondering where I was. I looked out the window and down at the town's folk below.

'Huh? Where am I?' I asked myself.

I got up and went towards what looks like a closet. I opened it up and stared at the many clothes inside. I picked a navy blue shirt and black shorts. I closed it up and fixed up the bed. I finished and walked out, grabbing the keys that were hanging up and locking the door behind me before walking down the stairs.

'About time. Hand me the keys and you can be on your way.' The woman from before said.

"Jeez. Such a bossy lady." I thought.

I gave her the keys and walked outside. I stared in awe at the town surrounding me. It was like nothing I've ever seen before. I walked around and saw people that looked kinda familiar. I shrugged it off and wondered out of town. I was strolling through the woods until I came across a carriage.

'Help me! Please! I'm stuck!' A voice called.

I followed the voice to the carriage where I saw a grey haired male with his legs stuck under the carriage.

'Help me!' He cried.

Without knowing what I was doing, I grabbed his hands and stared pulling. In a few try's, he was free.

'Thank you, stranger.' He said.

'No problem.' I smiled at him. "Wait. Why am I smiling?"

'Oh, I should introduce myself. I'm Victor Nikiforov. And you are?' He introduced.

"Victor? That sounds familiar." I wondered. 'I'm Shirō Lightwolf. (Not gonna use my real name). It's nice to meet you, Victor.'

'Shirō. That's a nice name. Oh, would you like a ride to the next town over?' Victor asked, pointing West.

I nodded and helped him lift the carriage.

'Victor! Where are you?!' Someone yelled through the forest.

'Yuuri! I'm over here!' Victor called back.

'Victor!' A young black haired male ran through the trees and jumped on top of Victor, hugging him tight. 'I thought I lost you! Yuri kept on calling me an idiot because we didn't know where you were.'

'Hey! Where the hell did you go!'

We turned to see yet another person with short blonde hair running through the trees.

'Sorry about that, Yuri.' The black haired male apologised.

"Victor, Yuuri and Yuri. Wait. How the hell did people from Yuri!!! On ice get here?" I asked myself.

The three boys chatted for a bit before we finally got in the carriage. We got through introductions and finally arrived at the next town. I got out, saying my goodbye's and started wondering around again.

'But I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!' I heard someone whine.

'Fine. But we have to find the others after, k.'

I looked to my right and saw two people staring into a window. One with long green hair and the other had a purple, red crossover in a mohawk.

'Yay! Thank you Rock!' The green said.

'Don't mention it, Nico. Now, let's find Jyugo and Uno.' The purple red replied.

"Rock and Nico. Jyugo and Uno. Nanbaka characters too? What's with this place?"

I walked around some more till I saw a raven and a blonde.

"Let me guess, Yuichirou and Mikaela." I said to myself, mentally facepalming.

'Hey, Mika. You wanna go meet up with the others?' The raven asked.

'Nah. Come on, Yuu-chan. Let's go to the park.' The blonde smiled.

"Yep. What, are Rin and Yuiko gonna be next? I really won't be surprised."

I walked around some more, and sure enough, Rin and Yuiko were walking past me, talking about Satan. The next lot of people I saw were Nagisa, Karma and Koro Sensei. Course, they were talking about assassination and Koro Sensei had green stripes across his face. The next lot of people were the girls in that Smartphone Anime (name to long to put) staring in every shop they see.

'What the actual hell,' I sighed. 'Is this the Anime world for every character ever or what.'

I walked around some more, walking past pretty much every character from bleach, others from angel beats, a few from Black Butler an more. I finally reached the forest that surrounded this town. I sighed in relief, walking towards the trees. But, I realised something.

'This is the world where every Anime character lives. So what am I doing? This is my dream come true!' I said to myself.

I turned around and went straight back into the town.

*Time Skip 2 weeks*

'I LOVE THIS WORLD!'

The end!