~5~

Note:
This might get a little bit triggering for some.
//JACKS POV//
I walked up the front steps to my house shakily. I knew my parents would NOT be happy with me for coming home so late. I knew they were going to ask questions.
"Just stay quiet. Ignore them. Stay quiet. Ignore them" I repeated to myself in my thoughts.
I slowly opened the door causing a loud, long, creak to sound through the almost completely silent corridor. I heard the sound of cards being shuffled on the kitchen table as I entered the prison like home. I closed the door quickly and tried running upstairs before my mother saw the skirt. I felt something wrap around my wrist and pull me down the stairs causing me to fall. It was my mother. I had been caught.
"What took you so long?!" I heard my mothers voice beam.
I stayed silent.
"What's with this stupid skirt?! Boys aren't supposed to wear skirts!" I heard my fathers voice yell.
I stayed silent.
"Go to your room you fag. I'll be up there after this card game and don't think for a SECOND you're getting out of this mess." My mother said angrily and let go of my wrist.
I stumbled upstairs to my room and instantly changed my clothes, tears like floods ran down my red cheeks. I wiped the stupid makeup off my face. How could I have been so stupid? I'll never wear this stupid skirt again. I threw the skirt into the bin as I ripped the broken, pastel pink converse off my feet. I chucked them into the closet and jumped face first onto my bed, shoving my face into the pillow. I screamed in anger, fear, potential worry. For the first time in a long time I heard my own voice.
I hated it.
It was deeper and cracky. Almost raspy. I had almost forgot about my accent.
I heard my door slam open and instantly stopped screaming. I saw my mother standing in the door frame. I ignored her, just like before. I could almost feel her fists clenching, her breath heaving, her mind urning for the sweet release of her anger leaving her body by bearing the shit out of me. I heard her feet basically stomping across my floor, kicking anything and everything in her way. I sat up, knowing what she was going to do and before I knew it...
Black was what was surrounding me.
"Night night Jackie"