Chapter 2

When we arrived at Auradon Prep there was a huge parade. I don't know why they did that, I mean I wasn't happier or something like that after this whole show. No, it more annoys me.
First King Ben welcomed us, and behind him stood Mal and I saw how she checked me. I rolled my eyes and asked Ben, where the Bedrooms are and he answered me with "oh, Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay wanted to talk to you and after that they will show you the room." I gave him a fake smile and went after Mal and the others.
"Okay guys, welcome at Auradon Prep, I know it seems a little too sweet and soft at the beginning, but trust me, you can life with it after days." Said Evie with a big smile, I can't even say if it is real or fake. Then Dizzy jumped on Evie and smiled all over her Face "Evie I'm so happy to be finally here. Can you give me later a private tour?" Evie said yes and Dizzy was, i thought that at the Moment, annoying.
They showed us all , like the sport field, the classrooms and they also asked if we want to join the Cheerleader team, I mean like we don't have better things to do or something. Besides that a Pirate as a Cheerleader?
After a long walk they showed us our room and when i went into the room, I lost my Dignity. I mean come on, pink beds and all so shiny and bright. It was nothing like the Isle. I was so happy that I will share the room with Freddie and not with a Princess. But it also had negative Sites with Freddie. She brought her Voodoo puppets with her and to be honest they freaked me a bit out. I didn't say her that, because I want to be the strong one from us and well if I had said to her that I'm scared of her little Puppets she would just laugh at my face.
The first day we had a day off, so we can slowly learn how to life there. Well, that what they said to us. But at 8 o'clock, Evie stand right before our door and wanted our dress size, for what, I don't know. After that Carlos came to us and he said that he would go for a walk with dude and that we should come with him. It was a long walk, but after that we couldn't chill, because Jay came to us and wanted us to do some Sport with him. After this terrible Workout Freddie and I were hiding from Mal, because she was the only one who was left from the old VKs. "Well, this was a nice day off, don't you think so too CJ?" I just gave her a Eye rolling and a mad face on this questions. After hours of hiding, we thought it would be safe by now. Well this was wrong. Mal stands right before us and wanted to talk to us for a second. "Okay guys, how was your first day here? The others told me you were doing different things with them, this is great." She told us. "Mal, we now what your plan is. You guys trying to find out if we had an evil plan or something, but look at us. We are 16 Years old and just happy to be here." I admit it, it really didn't sound like me, but as long as Mal believes it everything is alright. Well to bad that she didn't believe it. "Listen I know your Family and I know that you can't be trusted. If you ruin here anything, this will end terrible for you." She couldn't really end her big speech about this, because Ben came and asked us if everything alright. I looked at Mal and than at Ben and smiled.
When we finally went back to our Bedrooms Freddie just said to me "This place isn't that terrible, I mean you have a lot of food and WLAN and a nice bed. The people looks also very nice." I stopped walking "freddie, this place isn't for a pirate. I want to pillage and plunder. This is in my blood, but when I start that everyone will know that it was me. Can you understand that? I think I wanna go back to the Isle. All that pink stuff and happy faces, I mean this isn't me." Freddie didn't know what to say. We went to our Bedroom and went to sleep.
The other day, school began, and I have to say it was terrible. The Fairy Godmother tried to tech us how to be nice. Yeah thats right, nice. I mean come on, I know we are in Auradon now but do we really have to learn what we should do with a bottle full of poison? Nobody here in Auradon even sells those things. And than the thing that just Freddie and me are in this class. What about Dizzy? Well, this little madame got an extra treatment from Evie. She didn't have to do this class.
After this terrible school day, I was forced to join a club. Well Freddie thought it was kind of cool to join the magic club, but I have no Idea how to use magic and so I joined the theater club. Well guess what the name of the play is Neverland. So of course I became the role of Captain Hook, what a big surprise, but my 'crew' wasn't even clever enough to hold a sword and it was a plastic sword. And than the Monolog. Well lets say it that way, after one day I wasn't in the theater club anymore.