its just the beginning

this is the sequel of the tutor, so read that to understand this story. don't expect common posts because i'm lazy af.

i zip up my last duffle bag and swing it onto my shoulder. i sigh and gaze around my bedroom, i won't be waking up to this every morning for 3 months now. i go downstairs and quickly say goodbye to my parents.

i walk to the bus quickly, occasionally looking behind me if i have dropped anything. daniel and corbyn are following behind me with another bag of mine and we all eventually step onto the bus.

i shuffle my bags into the bag room and quickly take a seat near daniel. he puts his arm around me and we just wait for the rest of the band to come on.

"go choose your bunk, the one's with the curtains closed are already taken." daniel tells me, i get up and walk over to the bunks. i count how many there are and there was seven bunks. i shrugged, must be for august or eben. i choose my bunk which was in the middle and i lay out my blankets neatly.

i walk back to daniel and sit with corbyn aswell, jack walks in looking pissed and i try to read his face. he slouches down with zach and goes on his phone not looking away. now we're just waiting for jonah.

"why is he taking so long." corbyn asks, as soon as he says that jonah walks in holding a pink duffle bag.

"hah nice bag." zach comments quickly, jonah rolls his eyes.

"it's not mine." he says putting it down in the bag room.

"oh em, you must've left it on the couch." daniel says calmly and holds my hand. i look at him in confusion.

"it's not mine.." i say back. daniel looks at me, wide eyes.

i hear some footsteps walking onto the bus, her perfect legs and nicely done nails followed her.

"heyyyy guess who's your plus 1?" she says confidently. my jaw hangs as everyone else's one too except jonah.

"hey babe." jonah wraps his arms around aspen and kisses her cheek.

"aspen?" daniel shouted. "jonah the the hell." he says aggressively. "my ex?"

"bro chill, i was about to tell you but you were so busy with emerald i didn't have the chance."

"don't turn this on me and emerald."

"well too bad, aspen is joining us."

"that's dog." jack said defending me and daniel.

aspen puts her bags away and starts to make her bed.

i guess aspen is now apart of the team..

-

i hope this is okay for the first chapter.. maybe ill edit it soon. love you all. have fun reading lovelies. x