Bad Trips

I think there's so many kinds of bad trips. That's why you gotta make sure who you get it from is reliable. I had my first bad trip about 3 weeks ago and it sucked ass. So it all started when my girlfriend, her friend, and I got some weed from a dude named Hunter. He seemed chill, kinda looked like Archie from Riverdale, but my girlfriend's friend said that that's the dude she usually buys from.

So to make a long story short, we start smoking the weed, out of a cone, and I was pretty high. See cones make you cough like a mogherfucker. You can't inhale a lot at a time. My friend took a fat hit out of a cone and started coughing so much he threw up. The plus side to that is the more you cough the higher you get.

Anyways we were smoking it and everything was pretty normal. My girlfriend's friend passes me the cone, I take my like seventh or eighth hit, and then all the sudden it hits me. Everything around me starts echoing, almost repeating. I move my hand and I see it move again like five times. Kind of like the image below.

I would also hear something and it would echo

I would also hear something and it would echo. I would see/hear anything that happened echoy, even if I had my eyes cloths. My heart started to beat so fast it felt like it was about to beat out of my chest and I started feeling really dizzy. If I moved to much it would just make things more dizzy and cause the echoing too.

My girlfriend and her friend were high as kites but I think they knew something was up. I sat beside my girlfriend and I passed in and out of conscienceness. My girlfriend started rub my face and open my eyelids, telling me to wake up. After a few tries I finally woke up with my eyes as wide as I could make them and I knew what to do. I told her I had to sleep it off.

I was fine after I slept but later that night my girlfriend threw up like 4 times. We all came a consensus. It had to be laced or we smoked too much. Either way we're never buying weed from Hunter again. Safer not to risk it.

It didn't ruin my experience of weed. It just thought me that I need to be more careful about it.
Anyways, stay cool. Duces.
-weed Jesus

*cone- like a joint. Can pack a lot fast and easy (don't be dirty😂). Can buy it at the gas station and it gets you high fast. Makes ANYONE, even you senior smokers, cough like a newbie.