Sleepover Day I: Roller Rink

-----Madison's POV-----

The roller rink was AWESOME! Hundreds of colored lights flashed and blinked all over the place. You could hear the faint sound of wheels on the smooth wooden floorboards over the music blasting from all directions! You could smell pizza and hot dogs being cooked behind the concession counter and practically taste the fun in the air! Literally, EVERYONE was smiling and laughing and rolling around the rink with joy.

"Let's get our skates." Allie pointed to the skate rack that was chock full of in-line and old school skates of all sizes.

I tried to quicken my pace to keep up with Allie and Jaden but my heels were holding me back. What a terrible outfit choice.

Once we'd gotten our skates on. We were allowed to throw our shoes in a bin for 'safety reasons' or whatever.

As I stepped onto the rink, I nearly fell over. It was WAY more slippery out here than I thought it was.

"You okay?" Jaden asked.

I nodded and smiled, pushing off of the floor and beginning to glide around the rink.

"I feel like I'm flying!" I screamed a little too loudly. Skaters passing by us stared.

"That's because you +are+ flying." Allie stated simply.

This freaked me out a little and I looked down to check that I was still firmly on the ground. Allie and Jaden started laughing wildly and I crossed my arms.

"Don't scare me like that!" I giggled.  They still didn't stop laughing. I sighed. "How about we go sit down and eat something?" I suggested.

Still laughing, they skated over with me to a table where they eventually cooled down.

-----Jaden's POV-----

That was hilarious. Madison looked so confused. Ah, good times.

Seconds after we finished laughing, Madison stood up. "I'll get some food." She stated simply as she rolled off to the concession.

I looked down at the table and wondered if Madison was mad at us. Well, we were technically laughing at her. Not with her, AT her. She is a really mood swingy person...yup, she's mad.

Just then, I looked up and saw Allie lifting her hoodie over her head. I noticed, she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Allie, what are you doing?" I yelled looking around to make sure no one was watching.

Then, she had completely removed her hoodie and a flowy shirt with a moustache on it fell from it. She WAS wearing something underneath.

"Taking off my sweater...?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Thank, God. I thought you were stripping in public." 

Her eyes narrowed almost immediately as she crossed her arms. "I'm not Britney Spears." She suddenly started singing and snapping to the beat. "I'm Mrs.Most likely to get on the T.V. for strippin' on the streets when gettin' the groceries, no for real. Are you kidding me? No wonder there's panic in this industry I mean please. You want a piece of me?"

"No. Of course not. I was just, looking at the wrong moment. Besides. that piece may look tasty but I'm dieting." I explained and gave her a cheeky grin.

Allie smirked. "So you were checking me out, huh?"

I leaned back in my chair. "Only Real G's can check out their friends."

Allie looked stunned. She opened her mouth to say something but just then, Madison came back with our food.

Once we finished eating, we skated a little more and then waited for Stanley or whatever to pick us up. Once he arrived, he dropped us off at my house and we all got ready for 'bed'.

"Tonight," Allie said as she sat on my bean bag chair. "We stay awake till dawn."