The Introduction

Well first of all, I have to introduce my self. My name is Katy I am in the sixth grade, and between some of my friends (not all of them) I am the "nerd", I have set that reputation for myself. I always have good grades, although I get a few bad math grades here and there. I love to read, mostly Harry Potter and Hunger Games.

I like two boys, let's just call the first one La, I like him because:
1. His looks
OK, I know, don't judge a book by its cover, but let's all be real right now, no one would like a guy if they didn't think they were cute. Besides, if someone looked at him they would think he's a nerd, but if they knew him, like I knew him they would know that he is no nerd.
2.His smartness
Just because people are smart doesn't make them a nerd, and I don't like a guy who doesn't have his grades out of control.
3.His hobbies
Like me, he likes playing Call Of Duty. If someone tried to guess my favorite video game just by looking at me they would get it wrong.
4. His hair
I like a guy with good hair, that's why every time he gets it cut I get a little mad. One time he got a hair cut, and trough the whole day he tried to cover it up. That let me know that he didn't have a choice.

OK, that's enough about Luuuuu, I mean La. I will eventually tell you his name but for now I will keep it at what it is. The next guy will be named Cp, and I liked him because of:
1.His looks
This guy is soooooooo cute. He already has a gf, and even worse, she's one of my friends.
2.His smartness
I like smart guys, but he's not a nerd. He's reaaaaaly smart though.
3.He's funny
Everyday in 8th period, I am always laughing, either because of one of my best friends, I'll call her Ar, or, him, and sometimes its something different.
4.His hair
I don't know how many times I will have to repeat myself, but a guys hair is most likely 50% of why I like him.

Know that's done and their introduced I can get to the end, this will not be just about them,  I will introduce my friends when I get into the story.

If you actually read this, thank you. I will post at least twice a week haven't decided to an exact day.